Page 28 of 51 FirstFirst ... 18232425262728293031323338 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Paladin View Post
    I said it before and I will keep saying it. Please post the actual pictures NOT SCREEN CAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We cannot use the screen caps!!!!!

Yes I know there are tons of sites for pictures but this is a cool thread and I found some unique ones here.
    I've seen many people say this same thing in the nearly 30 pages of this site. I don't understand how people think the screen captures are doing us any good.

If you're going to post your wallpapers to share with us PLEASE USE THE ACTUAL FILE and not a screen capture.

Thanks in advance.
    Quote Originally Posted by jrzymuscle26 View Post
    how do u take a screenshot of ur background?

You don't! You post the actual picture instead! ii
    Systems Analyst by trade, Drummer by desire and Music Lover by birth. A self proclaimed Geek and gadget nut. ii

Did you know: The Pittsburgh Steelers have more championships than 21 other NFL teams combined!
    Pittsburgh Steelers-6 Time Super Bowl Champions!

Pittsburgh Penguins-3 Time Stanley Cup Champions!
    Global Posts
    782 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mistah420 View Post
    how do you take a screenshot of your pre?
    Simultaneously press orange key, symbol key and the p key. You will find the screen shot under the photos app in the section called screencaptures.

Cheers
    I never get tired of this one.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Here ya go. Took 2 seconds in Photoshop to fix it.
    Hey all.. Kinda new to this forum so Id just like to welcome myself. In regards to the wallpapers. I have quite a few I would like to share, but was wondering how to take screenshots of my PRE and then attach the wallpaper to share. I run a Windows Mobile PPC forums site and pretty much put my Touch PRO down and picked up the PRE. Any help is appreciated. Thanks to all in advance.
    Quote Originally Posted by BiG JeW View Post
    Hey all.. Kinda new to this forum so Id just like to welcome myself. In regards to the wallpapers. I have quite a few I would like to share, but was wondering how to take screenshots of my PRE and then attach the wallpaper to share. I run a Windows Mobile PPC forums site and pretty much put my Touch PRO down and picked up the PRE. Any help is appreciated. Thanks to all in advance.
    A screenshot will have your launcher bar at the bottom and the Sprint header at the top. You can see MANY of those already attached on here from other posters.

If you want to share, best thing you can do is try to find the ORIGINAL pictures on a google search or something and post the link to them on here.

Thanks.
    Motorola Q (Original) -> Palm Centro -> Palm 755p -> Palm 800w -> Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by cdaniel76 View Post
    A screenshot will have your launcher bar at the bottom and the Sprint header at the top. You can see MANY of those already attached on here from other posters.

If you want to share, best thing you can do is try to find the ORIGINAL pictures on a google search or something and post the link to them on here.

Thanks.
    Thanks for the quick response. I am aware of how to attach the wallpapers and post them up.. I was wondering how to actually take the screen shot with the Sprint Carrier at the top and the Quick Launcher at the bottom? thanks.
    Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cdbillups View Post
    Here ya go. Took 2 seconds in Photoshop to fix it.
    Nice One !
    Quote Originally Posted by BiG JeW View Post
    Thanks for the quick response. I am aware of how to attach the wallpapers and post them up.. I was wondering how to actually take the screen shot with the Sprint Carrier at the top and the Quick Launcher at the bottom? thanks.
    Bump bump bump... Anyone??

Nevermind... I got it.. thanks all.
    Last edited by ronbo2000; 07/20/2009 at 02:04 AM. Reason: moved three of the other images here as attachments
    Here ya go...
    Last edited by ronbo2000; 07/20/2009 at 02:01 AM. Reason: image moved to the prior post to reduce display size
    I could only attach 10 at a time.. so here are some more for you all
    Last edited by ronbo2000; 07/20/2009 at 02:02 AM. Reason: move big image to prior post
    A few more for you guys...
    Last edited by ronbo2000; 07/20/2009 at 02:03 AM. Reason: moved big image to prior post to reduce display size only
    just a couple, have 81 total on my phone
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Hey thanks for sharing,... those are some good ones!
    WOW
    Quote Originally Posted by streetnexx View Post
    gotta love this
    Love it! Now go to YouTube and search for mulher melancia.

Don't worry about that it means ("Watermelon Woman", due to her large as*), just remember that the videos are somewhat NSFW. You'll like what you'll see...
    Of course I had to post mine. It is from Akshardham in India, from their website and cropped. The title is Ganesh but it's just an elephant multitrunked though it may be. It looks great coming out of a lock. New to these boards, already gleaned useful things.
    Quote Originally Posted by cdaniel76 View Post

Thanks.

If they are already on the Pre, then just UL the actual wallpaper, NOT a screen shot!!!

Again, if you can do a screen shot then it is ALREADY on the PRE!!!
    So please upload the picture in your wallpaper folder.

That is all! ii
    Last edited by Paladin; 06/26/2009 at 09:54 AM.
    Systems Analyst by trade, Drummer by desire and Music Lover by birth. A self proclaimed Geek and gadget nut. ii

Did you know: The Pittsburgh Steelers have more championships than 21 other NFL teams combined!
    Pittsburgh Steelers-6 Time Super Bowl Champions!

Pittsburgh Penguins-3 Time Stanley Cup Champions!
    I liked that cat picture that someone posted up on here, but I couldn't stand that it wasn't my cat. So I made a little rough draft home made version of my Lucy. (made her stare at treats on the night stand while up against the black head board) Maybe this will inspire some of you pet lovers.
    Last edited by boston_ant; 06/26/2009 at 11:04 PM.