Page 16 of 51 FirstFirst ... 6111213141516171819202126 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
    Your Stanley Cup WINNERS ... Now pittsburgh has the superbowl and the stanley cup.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    545 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tntsniper View Post
    Your Stanley Cup WINNERS ... Now pittsburgh has the superbowl and the stanley cup.
    we're still in shock here in Michigan. Congrats though!
    Global Posts
    545 Global Posts
    I honestly don't know how a lot of you can have nude to nearly nude women as your Pre wallpapers. You must not have wives/girlfriends cause I'd get a straight punch in the junk.
    Ol' Glory
    Quote Originally Posted by wmurch3 View Post
    I honestly don't know how a lot of you can have nude to nearly nude women as your Pre wallpapers. You must not have wives/girlfriends cause I'd get a straight punch in the junk.
    haha ya or jobs that care.. If i had that w/ my job, im sure some action would be taken hah.
    Just change it when the wife is not around, the gf is cool with it...I guess
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    it wont let me put link casue i dont have to post but i use obey designs.
  9. joelpalm
    Quote Originally Posted by diyeiogt View Post
    Blasphemy!
    Quote Originally Posted by diyeiogt View Post

love it!
    Last edited by remix2000; 06/15/2009 at 10:42 AM.
    Cellphone History- Audiovox CDM9155> Sanyo 5150>Samsung SCH-1000>Samsung N400> PalmTreo 300> Palm Treo 600>Palm Treo 700P> Palm Centro> Palm Pre
    Your 2009 NBA Champions... Los Angeles Lakers!!
    P.S. The Dodgers are next, i said it first!
    What sites are you downloading your wall papers from? I found idesignpre.com to be a real pleaser. Download icon instead of save image click click....
    attached
    Last edited by ronbo2000; 07/18/2009 at 05:37 PM. Reason: edited to reduce screen display only
    David Lanhan has some cool ones on his page here:
    http://dlanham.com/art/

I am using this one at the moment:
    Global Posts
    355 Global Posts
    Some of us are lucky in that our wives don't object to imagery of other women. My wife is very secure in our relationship and in the fact that I would never stray. That doesn't mean I have to refrain from looking at what is arguably the most beautiful form in the world: the feminine human form. As a photographer, I see the body as a work of art. When I'm lucky, I get to see some incredibly beautiful art, indeed!
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyazn23 View Post
    Hmm, between the parades and the stupid fans, I don't know if LA can afford that much victory.
  17. d94
    Global Posts
    304 Global Posts
    almost 250 wallpapers of all types in my folder: *WARNING* plenty of naked/semi-naked chicks in there too

pre wallpapers pictures by d94 - Photobucket

my current wallaper:

one of my gf's picked it out
    chick dig naked chicks
    after all like 80% of woman are bi half are just in denial
    Last edited by d94; 06/15/2009 at 12:37 PM.
    palm pro > visor > m100 > visor prism > clie sl30 > zire 71 > dell X5 > toshiba E755 > clie NX70 > ipaq 2200 > Treo 700w (verizon) > Treo 700wx (sprint) > Treo 755p (sprint) > HTC Mogul > HTC Diamond > HTC Touch Pro > Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyazn23 View Post
    Agreed.
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge767 View Post
    Some of us are lucky in that our wives don't object to imagery of other women. My wife is very secure in our relationship and in the fact that I would never stray. That doesn't mean I have to refrain from looking at what is arguably the most beautiful form in the world: the feminine human form. As a photographer, I see the body as a work of art. When I'm lucky, I get to see some incredibly beautiful art, indeed!

Well, some of us have little kids around as well. It's not so much the gf objecting, it's more an issue of the kids. :-)