Page 14 of 51 FirstFirst ... 491011121314151617181924 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
    BTW, this thread has got so many images, some pages take a while to load the pics -text still comes through, but with lots of scrollong.

Can't we post in thumbnails, linking to the full res image?
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Carioca_FL View Post
    BTW, this thread has got so many images, some pages take a while to load the pics -text still comes through, but with lots of scrollong.

Can't we post in thumbnails, linking to the full res image?
    Some people post as thumbnails and some post the actual image... Maybe from here on out if people read this they can take note and post thumbs... I agree it is a little big... I can't view it very easily on my Treo 700p while I'm at work very well...

Maybe I should upgrade... oh wait :-O
    I have used all of the following...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Crap, on the mobile vesion of this message board, you can't view the thumbnail section on the Pre -nothing loads, the box stays blank.
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    Crap, on the mobile vesion of this message board, you can't view the thumbnail section on the Pre -nothing loads, the box stays blank.
    There is a mobile version of the message boards? I can view the regular version on my Treo fine. The Pre should handle the regular version with flying colors I'd imagine.

Maybe try wifi?
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    I got one of the golden gate bridge that my friends brother took... It looks sweeeeetttt!!!

blah... ill post a SS when i get the chance... sleepie... -_-zzZ
    Sleepy too. I'm looking for black (color)-themed papers. Works good with background of text at top of the screen.
    How is anyone putting there screenshots up? Is it possible to do so from the pre?
    I wanted to make a contribution buy can't do it from the actual pre
    R.I.P Palm Centro (6.5.09)
    New Pre Owner (6.6.09)

Quote Originally Posted by linex7 View Post
    There is a mobile version of the message boards? I can view the regular version on my Treo fine. The Pre should handle the regular version with flying colors I'd imagine.
    Oh it does, it's just that the mobile version doesn't need to be resized and fits perfectly on the screen.

Quote Originally Posted by remix2000 View Post
    Maybe try wifi?
    No, it's not an issue of speed (I am on wifi), it's just that the page is getting too large for the Pre's buffer.
    Attached
    Quote Originally Posted by Impulsebuyer View Post
    How is anyone putting there screenshots up? Is it possible to do so from the pre?
    I wanted to make a contribution buy can't do it from the actual pre
    I believe most are doing it from the PC, since it's a pain the rear to get copy and paste working on the Pre's browser (you have Photobucket support on the Pre but you can't copy Photobucket's URL from within the Pre).

However, as it was mentioned several times, if you want to contribute, please post the original wallpaper, since a screenshot prevents anyone from using it as their own wallpaper.

//edit: how ironic, what with the post above mine shows...
    Is this better?
    Quote Originally Posted by linex7 View Post
    If you get e-mailed notifications of new posts, there should be at least four links.

Two lead to the Pre/Treo-Central forums' regular webpages.

After the message, the next two link should be to the mobile versions of the sites.
    * Stuck patches? Partial erase worked for me.
    * Stuck virtual keyboard? Partial erase AND folder deletion worked for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by purplecharm View Post
    <edited: follow link beside purplecharm's name>
    That looks pretty sharp. Almost looks like the trees are growing out of the quick launch icons. It certainly plays into the "organic" theme of the phone.
    Last edited by ronbo2000; 07/18/2009 at 05:20 PM. Reason: edited to reduce screen display only
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    [QUOTE=geodim;1662645]Cropped and resized one of the new wacky Windows 7 RC wallpapers./QUOTE]

I actually like this..can you post the actual image?
    I love this thread ... and have a couple I made and want to post but I need 10 posts to do that ...
    And this post here will make 10 ... I am in agreement I would love to have something that cycles through the wallpaper on the phone because everyone has posted some really great ones here and I feel like I am constantly changing them because I have so many to choose from ...
    So mine are a bit different than many on here but someone may like 'em ...
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by prebandit View Post
    I actually like this..can you post the actual image?

I can post it tomorrow when I get home if the original poster doesn't.

Well I should say I can post the original full wallpaper. It's awesomely cute/creepy and easy to crop out any part of it you want.