Page 13 of 51 FirstFirst ... 38910111213141516171823 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
    Global Posts
    124 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sevink View Post
    I have it set to this so when I'm drunk I basically press randomly on the screen, Its a drinking game I've invented called, how long will it take for me to text.
    How did you do that?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by ronbo2000; 07/18/2009 at 04:02 PM. Reason: edited to reduce display size only
    Screen shot --> Photo App --> Card View --> Repeat
    Quote Originally Posted by flushd View Post
    Sorry man!!!! We are the City of Champions again!!! Super Bowl and Stanly Cup in the same year!!!!!

Sorry I had to get it out!!! ii

We return to your regular scheduled forum... ii
    Systems Analyst by trade, Drummer by desire and Music Lover by birth. A self proclaimed Geek and gadget nut. ii

Did you know: The Pittsburgh Steelers have more championships than 21 other NFL teams combined!
    Pittsburgh Steelers-6 Time Super Bowl Champions!

Pittsburgh Penguins-3 Time Stanley Cup Champions!
    Global Posts
    124 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Dookie View Post
    Screen shot --> Photo App --> Card View --> Repeat
    oh yea..i got it now..thanks
    Guess what's my first wish for a Pre app?

A lightweight wallpaper changer.

Someone get on that, stat!

BTW, some really nice work here, too bad you can't save a screenshot of the Pre's browser w/o any buttons.

I gotta come back here from a PC and save me some goodies.
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Carioca_FL View Post
    Guess what's my first wish for a Pre app?

A lightweight wallpaper changer.

Someone get on that, stat!
    You and me both.
    Global Posts
    355 Global Posts
    OK... here are some that I took and turned into wallpaper for the Pre. I hope you like them. The first few are from New Orleans (where yes, it's legal to drink beer in the streets!), Washington D.C., a car show in Houston, and AH-1 Cobras over Camp Pendleton, CA.
    Last edited by ronbo2000; 07/18/2009 at 04:12 PM. Reason: edited to reduce display size only
    Global Posts
    355 Global Posts
    OK... here are some that I took and turned into wallpaper for the Pre. I hope you like them. The first few are from New Orleans (where yes, it's legal to drink beer in the streets!), Washington D.C., a car show in Houston, and AH-1 Cobras over Camp Pendleton, CA.
    Last edited by ronbo2000; 07/18/2009 at 04:14 PM. Reason: edited to reduce display size only, split due to load limits
    Quote Originally Posted by STARGATE View Post
    It's hard to keep just one for a few hours, let alone for the entire day, here are a few I've been using since day one (June 6th 2009)

http://forums.precentral.net/1668162-post32.html
    Care to post the actual wallpaper and your Pre's screenshot?
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge767 View Post

That diner looks awesome. Is that DC?
    Global Posts
    355 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by linex7 View Post
    That diner looks awesome. Is that DC?
    It's a place called Silver Diner somewhere outside of DC. We drove around the DC area in our rental car and once we were tired, we'd tell TomTom to take us back to the hotel. That diner was a place we found along the way one evening. I am pretty sure it's a chain on the East Coast.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tekknology View Post
    <edited: follow link beside Tekknology's name>
    I want all 4 of those.
    Last edited by ronbo2000; 07/18/2009 at 04:17 PM. Reason: edited to reduce display size only
    Sorry if this has been posted before, but how do you get pictures to fit the full screen?
    I've been switching between all of these...
    Last edited by ronbo2000; 07/18/2009 at 05:04 PM. Reason: edited to reduce display size only
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    as well as these...
    Last edited by ronbo2000; 07/18/2009 at 05:07 PM. Reason: split post due to upload limit
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    So, I found this awesome place which has perfectly sized up Marvel ones:

<3 Spiderman!

If someone can find cooler looking Spiderman ones... I'd love to steal them and put them on my Pre... when I get it >.<

FYI: All credit goes to this guy's Flickr page. His wallpapers are AWESOME! He has a lot more from Star Wars and such... anyone interested should definitely check them out!
    Last edited by ronbo2000; 07/18/2009 at 05:12 PM. Reason: edited to reduce screen display size only
    as well as these ones:

<3 Spiderman!

If someone can find cooler looking Spiderman ones... I'd love to steal them and put them on my Pre... when I get it >.<

FYI: All credit goes to this guy's Flickr page. His wallpapers are AWESOME! He has a lot more from Star Wars and such... anyone interested should definitely check them out!
    Last edited by ronbo2000; 07/18/2009 at 05:15 PM. Reason: split due to upload limits
    Cars, Superheroes, and Megan Fox.... gotta love this forum!!
    Sirata, excellent work there, thanks for the linkage!

If anyone has the CIA logo wallpaper posted a while back, please post it!
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bulls96 View Post
    Cars, Superheroes, and Megan Fox.... gotta love this forum!!
    Damn straight.