Page 11 of 51 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151621 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
    I made these from images taken from FFFFOUND.com. Apologies for not giving proper credit to the artists and for some minor editing of their work.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    A few more that I wasn't able to add to the other post. The one on the right is currently my wallpaper.
    I'm going between..

just without the watermarks...
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by graphicd View Post
    A few more that I wasn't able to add to the other post. The one on the right is currently my wallpaper.
    That last one with the raindrops on the camera is pretty intriguing. I like the people running across the street.
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    Stepintothedark... I'm assuming that those are your own photographs you've done? I visited your website. Kudos to your work, you have some great stuff on there.
    Is anyone else getting a malicious software warning when trying to click on pages 4-5?
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sprintlv View Post
    Is anyone else getting a malicious software warning when trying to click on pages 4-5?
    I am as well now. I never did before... Very curious. Banner ad perhaps?
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    Upon further inspection, it's prompting that because a few of the images are hosted on getdropbox.com which can apparently host malware I suppose. Doesn't seem to be anything major its only warning because those particular .jpg images are from that site.
    My own. Shame I never used to full version of photomatix while I could, I'm a fan of this pic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stepintothedark View Post
    I'm going between..

Sweet....great shots.
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by linex7 View Post
    Stepintothedark.. I'm assuming that those are your own photographs you've done? I visited your website. Kudos to your work, you have some great stuff on there.
    I second that....awsome photography Stepintothedark!
    Quote Originally Posted by goheels1 View Post
    Dumb question, how do you get these backgrounds on your pre? I tried just taking a screen shot but it picked up the back and refresh buttons on the bottom of the browser. I also tried downloading the images, but could not figure out how to save them.
    Not sure if you figured it out already but my kids taught me this one....

1. Download the image you want to have installed on your phone to your computer
    2. Go to PixDrop.com Free Picture Messaging - Send Free Picture Messages From Your Computer To Your Cell Phone
    3. Choose a service provider
    4. Enter the mobile phone number you want the image to go on
    5. Using the "Browser" button upload your saved image on you computer.
    6. Click "Send"
    7. Wait a couple minutes and "walla"

Since I actually don't have a phone yet, I couldn't tell you what to do once you have the image on the phone. Can't wait to get mine! Hope this helps!
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Stepintothedark View Post
    I'm going between..

A STL boy! Go Streetfighterz!
    Quote Originally Posted by Keone View Post
    Not sure if you figured it out already but my kids taught me this one....

1. Download the image you want to have installed on your phone to your computer
    2. Go to PixDrop.com Free Picture Messaging - Send Free Picture Messages From Your Computer To Your Cell Phone
    3. Choose a service provider
    4. Enter the mobile phone number you want the image to go on
    5. Using the "Browser" button upload your saved image on you computer.
    6. Click "Send"
    7. Wait a couple minutes and "walla"

Since I actually don't have a phone yet, I couldn't tell you what to do once you have the image on the phone. Can't wait to get mine! Hope this helps!
    Seems like a whole lotta work when you can just drop it in an email and send it off.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Global Posts
    153 Global Posts
    Well, I'm using this photo I took with my Palm Pre. Only thing is, it's not 320x480. It still works great though. I don't have any photo editing software loaded on this computer, so if any of you wanna take this and make it better for us, please feel free.

Background on pic....Was at Chili's and showing off my phone. Buddy said to take a pic with it and I did. He took same pic with his iPhone and well, guess which one was better. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by jwdesselle View Post
    Well, I'm using this photo I took with my Palm Pre. Only thing is, it's not 320x480. It still works great though. I don't have any photo editing software loaded on this computer, so if any of you wanna take this and make it better for us, please feel free.

Background on pic....Was at Chili's and showing off my phone. Buddy said to take a pic with it and I did. He took same pic with his iPhone and well, guess which one was better. LOL

Here is the image, I hope!
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jwdesselle View Post
    Here is the image, I hope!
    Is it sad I go to Chili's enough that I recognized it as such immediately? haha
    Quote Originally Posted by linex7 View Post
    Is it sad I go to Chili's enough that I recognized it as such immediately? haha
    Not at all!

I just wish I knew how to make it 320x480 and crystal clear like everyone else.
    Units - Unit conversion for webOS!
    Treo 180->270->600->650->Blackberry Pearl->Palm Pre