Page 10 of 51 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141520 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 1002
Like Tree1Likes
  1. doc31's Avatar
    Posts
    707 Posts
    Global Posts
    919 Global Posts
    #181  
    These are the ones I'm using so far.....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I don't care what you say SPRINT kicks
    Treo650/Treo700p/Treo700wx/Treo755/HTC Touch/ Treo Pro/ Touch Pro/ Touch Diamond / Palm Pre / HTC EVO Shift / Nexus S 4G
    My Themes - Prethemer
  2. #182  
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc31 View Post
    These are the ones I'm using so far.....
    Shouldn't you change that "(coming soon)" part of your sig???
    MoBill - Use your Authorize.net account to bill your customers with your webOS device!!
    MoJack - Track your lost or stolen webOS device from anywhere!
    Time to get VIRAL
  3. doc31's Avatar
    Posts
    707 Posts
    Global Posts
    919 Global Posts
    #183  
    Quote Originally Posted by Laxidasical View Post
    Shouldn't you change that "(coming soon)" part of your sig???
    Thank you Sir!
    I don't care what you say SPRINT kicks
    Treo650/Treo700p/Treo700wx/Treo755/HTC Touch/ Treo Pro/ Touch Pro/ Touch Diamond / Palm Pre / HTC EVO Shift / Nexus S 4G
    My Themes - Prethemer
  4. #184  
    cropped a desktop wallpaper..maybe from deviantart...can't remember
    Attached Images Attached Images
  5. #185  
    I'm rockin' a sweet Thundarr the Bararian picture done by Ren McKinzie. The original is below, but I tweaked mine a bit to fit nicely between the launcher bar and the top menu.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by ronbo2000; 07/18/2009 at 03:04 AM. Reason: edited to reduce display size
  6. #186  
    some reason I like this...looks great on my phone
    Attached Images Attached Images
  7. #187  
    There are a lot of great ones all over the place
    http://forums.webosnation.com/members/stargate-albums-my-pre-picture960-moving-pre.gif
  8. #188  
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhody View Post
    I still don't understand why people post screenshots rather than the wallpaper for people to use.

    Yes this is driving me crazy as well!!! I cannot use them if they have the launcher at the bottom!!!!!

    PLEASE post the actual picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Systems Analyst by trade, Drummer by desire and Music Lover by birth. A self proclaimed Geek and gadget nut. ii

    Did you know: The Pittsburgh Steelers have more championships than 21 other NFL teams combined!
    Pittsburgh Steelers-6 Time Super Bowl Champions!

    Pittsburgh Penguins-3 Time Stanley Cup Champions!
  9. #189  
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Paladin View Post
    Yes this is driving me crazy as well!!! I cannot use them if they have the launcher at the bottom!!!!!

    PLEASE post the actual picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    here you go...just to be polite
    Attached Images Attached Images
  10. #190  
    I gotta say I love the default one. something about the way the orange of the flowers pops against the green and framed in black. the screen really is awesome and i love the rounded edges.
  11. #191  
    So far I'm liking the black background the best. Can't wait 'till we can tweak the launcher background, though - needs to be more transparent!

    Both of these were nabbed via Google Images, so reuse them at your own risk.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  12. #192  
    Quote Originally Posted by linex7 View Post
    Tekknology.. does that b/w evil smiley look really sharp on the phone?
    Yeah it does
  13. #193  
    Quote Originally Posted by CrucialTK View Post
    Please post the link to the Aston Martin wallpaper?
    Attached
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by ronbo2000; 07/18/2009 at 03:16 AM. Reason: split due to attachment size limit
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
  14. #194  
    Quote Originally Posted by CrucialTK View Post
    Please post the link to the Aston Martin wallpaper?
    Attached
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by ronbo2000; 07/18/2009 at 03:15 AM. Reason: Split due to attachment limit
  15. cespinal's Avatar
    Posts
    3 Posts
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    #195  
    Some quick photoshop. This is what I looked like saturday at around 11am.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  16. linex7's Avatar
    Posts
    63 Posts
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    #196  
    NickDG... now you are starting to appeal to my nerdy sensibilities. Love the panther looking one as well.

    This thread is my sanity until I get my Pre hahaha
  17. linex7's Avatar
    Posts
    63 Posts
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    #197  
    Quote Originally Posted by BainaBien View Post
    Some quick photoshop. This is what I looked like saturday at around 11am.
    Holy crap at first I just looked at the thumbnail and just thought "interesting Joker pic" then I decided to check it out full size and noticed the awesome Pre you added in hahaha

    Very nice.. Kudos bro.
  18. #198  
    Courtesy of idesignpre.com
    Attached Images Attached Images
  19. emaddox84's Avatar
    Posts
    39 Posts
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    #199  
    Attached
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by ronbo2000; 07/18/2009 at 03:22 AM. Reason: edited to reduce dispay size only
  20. #200  
    I would love that, I have been changing mine several times a day. I cropped a few Doctor Who, Firefly, Stephen Colbert walls myself. Yet I have also loaded a lot of my favorite full sized wallpapers and pictures onto the device since you can just pick set wallpaper and then zoom in and set it to that zoom level.

    I would share the ones I have made that are the proper resolution, but I'm not at 10 comments as of yet. Will share later, don't want to just post for no reason. =)
    Eryn Tzun
    tzun.com
    I'm just an ignorant warrior who believes that love means you're willing to fight and die for your fellow living beings.

Posting Permissions