Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    I have been looking for a couple of weeks now and cannot find the default Palm Pre wallpaper.

I just want the flower thingy - no icons.
    Does anyone have it or a link where I can get it.
    Thanks very much.
    Once the Pre in released, just grab it from the device itself (or ask someone you know with one to e-mail it from the device).
    MoBill - Use your Authorize.net account to bill your customers with your webOS device!!
    MoJack - Track your lost or stolen webOS device from anywhere!
    Time to get VIRAL
    I am surprised two people have asked this today. Most people hate that picture LOL.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eguy View Post
    I am surprised two people have asked this today. Most people hate that picture LOL.

For some quirky reason, I just like it!
    I'm not a fan either. On top of making a few of my own, I downloaded a ton of them from http://www.pre-wallpapers.com.

I didn't see the one you were looking for, but I'm sure there will be something you like there. Currently they have 7038 wallpapers (although about a third of them are geared towards apple/iPhone).
    MoBill - Use your Authorize.net account to bill your customers with your webOS device!!
    Time to get VIRAL
    I believe I've seen it posted before...let me try to remember where.

*Update*
    Sorry no go, just found this:
    http://ahsirg.kvplab.com/dp/node/87
    Last edited by reverendrhino; 06/05/2009 at 02:06 AM.
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Laxidasical View Post
    Once the Pre in released, just grab it from the device itself[...snip]
    Do you think it can be sent via BT (oops - can't receive it on my i(Smart)Phone (o wait...it is NOT a smart phone - it can't receive via BT, can't copy and paste, can't send contacts via SMS, can't...you get the idea!)

If I was having a gander at the phone, say at BB or RS or Sprint, how could I get it sent to email/phone?
    Quote Originally Posted by IconBoy View Post
    Do you think it can be sent via BT (oops - can't receive it on my i(Smart)Phone (o wait...it is NOT a smart phone - it can't receive via BT, can't copy and paste, can't send contacts via SMS, can't...you get the idea!)

If I was having a gander at the phone, say at BB or RS or Sprint, how could I get it sent to email/phone?
    If it's activated, just fire up the messaging app, attach a photo (the wallpaper), and send a text to your e-mail address. Then copy/sync to your iPhone via iTunes.
    Time to get VIRAL
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by reverendrhino View Post
    Thanks for the link, but it is still not the proper/full one that I am looking for!
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    Now that many people have their Pres, can anyone please attach a copy of the wallpaper?
    I haven't had a chance to get to a Sprint store yet to play with a unit.
    Thanks!
    you guys are joking right? its right on your phone.... just go to photos and then wallpaper.

wow please tell me your joking, how can you not find it lol
    Here you go!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 02.jpg (119.7 KB, 189 views)
    Now he's happy...
    thanks, I've been looking for this one... It's actually the wallpaper on my iPhone now
    ( pre-wallpapers.com ) - Over 7000+ Wallpapers for your Palm Pre... Enjoy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbo-SC View Post
    thanks, I've been looking for this one... It's actually the wallpaper on my iPhone now
    That's what its for? Well then I take it back!
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    Thank you very much.
    Appreciate the help!
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    How can you download the wallpapers from your phone. I see there's an option for the iphone but not for the pre.
    Thanks, it's beautiful.
    I love the default pre wallpapers. Surprised I'm using the stock ones, so far have that purple water lily..thing flower. Looks good
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast