1.    #1  
    ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing

someone posted this over at sprintusers...enjoy!
    From what little wallpaper you can see behind the wallpaper it appears it was from the invisibleman who's been posting the SDK videos on youtube. I don't recall him ever going through the Pre wallpapers though.
    LG TP 1100 -> Sanyo SCP-5150 -> LG PM-325 -> Nokia 1100 -> Motorola v557 -> Treo 755p -> HTC EVO 4G

Sprint customer since 2001
    Nice!
    I like the one with all the door frames in the door frames, I might use that one, or one of the cool new cartoony Windows 7 wallpapers cropped to the Pre.
    Those are nice, but either one of Doc's wallpapers are going on my Pre or something else that I make/download!
    That stupid CES one bugs me I think a nice F-22 wallpaper will do.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    If anyone inadvertently deleted the dozen OEM Palm Pre preinstalled wallpapers and would like to be able to restore them, please drop me a message and I'll e mail them to you in a zip file.
    Quote Originally Posted by raycarroll70 View Post
    If anyone inadvertently deleted the dozen OEM Palm Pre preinstalled wallpapers and would like to be able to restore them, please drop me a message and I'll e mail them to you in a zip file.
    Could you send these to me please? I am unable to PM at this point.