Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    I created a Palm Pre Wallpaper gallery on Flickr and invite everyone to join and more importantly contribute!! Let's start building an awesome wallpaper pool so by the time the Pres are released we will have plenty of background choices!!!

All submissions must be high quality 320x480 photos so they fit nicely on the Pre.

Flickr: Palm Pre Wallpapers

Please share this website to all Pre fans. Feel free to repost this to as many different blogs/forums as you can so we can quickly build our gallery!

I want to keep the group open for submission to all so we can maximize creativity and choices, however your picture is subject to removal if it is off topic and/or not the correct size.

I Can Haz Pre Now?
    The Pres webOS is definitely a great phone to show off a nice wallpaper seeing how uncluttered webOS is.

Now the long, painful selection process will begin....
    Wow. I love that Goomba one. I think I'll use it.
    Treo 650p --> Treo 755p --> Pre
    Hmm...what to use. Don't all iPhone wallpapers fit as well? They have the same resolution, right?
    I would suggest that simple images that don't have a specific orientation are going to be best. A good example of this is the rocks wallpaper palm use in some of the press shots.
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    Hmm...what to use. Don't all iPhone wallpapers fit as well? They have the same resolution, right?
    Yeah, which already has 9,354 items in it (at the time of this posting).
    http://www.flickr.com/groups/iphonewallpapers/
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by joshh347 View Post
    I created a Palm Pre Wallpaper gallery on Flickr and invite everyone to join and more importantly contribute!! Let's start building an awesome wallpaper pool so by the time the Pres are released we will have plenty of background choices!!!

All submissions must be high quality 320x480 photos so they fit nicely on the Pre.

Flickr: Palm Pre Wallpapers

Please share this website to all Pre fans. Feel free to repost this to as many different blogs/forums as you can so we can quickly build our gallery!

I want to keep the group open for submission to all so we can maximize creativity and choices, however your picture is subject to removal if it is off topic and/or not the correct size.

I Can Haz Pre Now?

Some of those pictures are really really cool...
    I will spread the word =D
    I have uploaded one so far, I got plenty more that I will be sure to resize.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    I hope the Pre has a feature to change the wallpaper depending on the time of day/season etc.

If not, then someone make a program that does!
    HP Pre 3 (UK)
  10. joelpalm
    Here it is! Can mods merge the Pre wallpaper threads plz?
    There seems to be more pics of half-naked girls than anything else!

Not complaining...just a simple observation.
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    I've noticed. lol. Not my submissions.

My intention is to keep the group as open as possible so people feel free to unleash their creativity and post whatever they want... however it seems we have a couple "admirers" of the female kind. I closely monitor them to make sure there is no actual nudity.

I myself would prefer more nature pics, abstract, music groups, celebrities, etc. so PLEASE, PLEASE submit some pics to the group!!
    Whats the format for the image can the Pre use? jpeg, gif, png, bitmap?
    Alright, BEST SITE EVER for Wallpapers of any kind, Desktop or Mobile:

InterfaceLIFT: Wallpaper sorted by Date

That's right:

One more time

I've probably DLed 1gb of images from this site, and I switch between them on my desktop all the time. They have a section for resized iPhone pics, so can just use that for the Pre.
    Treo 650p --> Treo 755p --> Pre
    I just saved a bunch (got past the breasts & booties) and there is some INCREDIBLE artwork on there!! Good stuff! I might need a program that changes the wallpaper everyday!
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BMIC50 View Post
    I just saved a bunch (got past the breasts & booties) and there is some INCREDIBLE artwork on there!! Good stuff! I might need a program that changes the wallpaper everyday!
    GREAT!!! There really are some beautiful pictures on there.... all kinds of different types and styles. Definitely something for everyone. I'm glad you were able to get through the boobage... and I again, I do apologize for the excessiveness of them. I might start moderating them a little more. What do you think?
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDeep View Post
    Whats the format for the image can the Pre use? jpeg, gif, png, bitmap?
    All of the above! I would use PNG personally. It's great quality.
    Global Posts
    379 Global Posts
    Can't view them here at work. Are they the same dimensions as the Pre screen?
    Quote Originally Posted by joshh347 View Post
    GREAT!!! There really are some beautiful pictures on there.... all kinds of different types and styles. Definitely something for everyone. I'm glad you were able to get through the boobage... and I again, I do apologize for the excessiveness of them. I might start moderating them a little more. What do you think?
    No need to 'remove' them. Maybe if you can catergorize them some. I mean, I wasnt offended by them! I just cant put them on my Pre considering the business, family and other environments (with the wife, no less) I am in constantly.

I cant wait to get home and sift through the rest of them!
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter E Kurtz View Post
    Alright, BEST SITE EVER for Wallpapers of any kind, Desktop or Mobile:

That's right:

One more time

I've probably DLed 1gb of images from this site, and I switch between them on my desktop all the time. They have a section for resized iPhone pics, so can just use that for the Pre.
    This is a great website for dual monitor backgrounds. I work for a display company which makes desktop monitors, plasmas, lcds, projectors, etc. so we all have multiple monitors and I have downloaded a ton of backgrounds from this website in the past. It has the best filtering methods as well. You can choose how many monitors and what resolution. Simply amazing!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast