Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter E Kurtz View Post
    Alright, BEST SITE EVER for Wallpapers of any kind, Desktop or Mobile:

InterfaceLIFT: Wallpaper sorted by Date

That's right:

One more time

I've probably DLed 1gb of images from this site, and I switch between them on my desktop all the time. They have a section for resized iPhone pics, so can just use that for the Pre.
    Agreed entirely, InterfaceLift is the best.
    Global Posts
    919 Global Posts
    Thanks Walt forgot about that site
    I don't care what you say SPRINT kicks
    Treo650/Treo700p/Treo700wx/Treo755/HTC Touch/ Treo Pro/ Touch Pro/ Touch Diamond / Palm Pre / HTC EVO Shift / Nexus S 4G
    My Themes - Prethemer
    Quote Originally Posted by dtokarz View Post
    Can't view them here at work. Are they the same dimensions as the Pre screen?
    You don't want to go to that Flickr group at work. It could cause a potentially embarrassing situation...or two or three.

Thanks Josh. This is a really great set of pictures. I agree that it would be great if they could be categorized so the chaff can be separated.
    idesignpre.com is also a good one.
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    Hmm...what to use. Don't all iPhone wallpapers fit as well? They have the same resolution, right?
    yeap, the iPhone / Palm Pre are both 320x480. I've got a wallpaper site for both platforms...

though I have heard that you can't download images from the Pre via the browser? Is this true? can someone please try downloading a wallpaper from:

mobile.pre-wallpapers - the best wallpapers for your Palm Pre. - Wallpapers

Also for the old school do it at home types:

( Pre-Wallpapers.com } The Best Palm Pre Wallpapers on the Internet. - Home
    ( pre-wallpapers.com ) - Over 7000+ Wallpapers for your Palm Pre... Enjoy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbo-SC View Post
    yeap, the iPhone / Palm Pre are both 320x480. I've got a wallpaper site for both platforms...

though I have heard that you can't download images from the Pre via the browser? Is this true? can someone please try downloading a wallpaper from:
    I am replying from my palm pre right now and I can confirm that I cannot download wallpapers from either of those sites, or any other site
    Global Posts
    278 Global Posts
    I cropped one of the new Windows 7 RC wallpapers. Looks pretty cool on my Pre.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Sidekick Color > Moto MPx220 > HTC Typhoon > Moto Q > HTC Apache > HTC Hermes > HTC Tilt > Palm Pre > HTC EVO 4G > HTC EVO 3D

iPad 16GB WiFi > iPad 2 64GB WiFi
    added a few.... they look great on the phone
    I was looking at a friend's IPhone and he had an animated wallpaper on his IPhone. The pic was lightning bolts in the sky and they were moving just like real life. No, it was not a combination of pics...it was a slow motion movie- quality pic of lightning in the sky. Yes, there was a loop in it to repeat but it would look so cool on the PRE. Ya think since PRE is capable of doing this also?

IGO
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by IGoDwnTwn34 View Post
    I was looking at a friend's IPhone and he had an animated wallpaper on his IPhone. The pic was lightning bolts in the sky and they were moving just like real life. No, it was not a combination of pics...it was a slow motion movie- quality pic of lightning in the sky. Yes, there was a loop in it to repeat but it would look so cool on the PRE. Ya think since PRE is capable of doing this also?

IGO
    have him send it to your e-mail, and then d/l it and find out.
    Quote Originally Posted by joshh347 View Post
    All of the above! I would use PNG personally. It's great quality.
    Animated Gif doesn't seem to work.
    man that's such a bummer that you can't save images from the web, I mean come on, "web"OS platform, you would think someone might want to download a new wallpaper, or images in general online... maybe they'll fix it soon

I guess for the meantime it's doing it the old school way, using 2 devices instead of one.
    ( pre-wallpapers.com ) - Over 7000+ Wallpapers for your Palm Pre... Enjoy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbo-SC View Post
    man that's such a bummer that you can't save images from the web, I mean come on, "web"OS platform, you would think someone might want to download a new wallpaper, or images in general online... maybe they'll fix it soon

I guess for the meantime it's doing it the old school way, using 2 devices instead of one.
    What would be cool is if you can find a way to allow us to email ourselves the pic that we choose.
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    so I really don't want a Yahoo account. To much junk mail. Sorry I will post one pic here that I love on my pre.
    Can someone explain how to download from flickr to pre

---sent from pre
    Quote Originally Posted by checkmate View Post
    I hope the Pre has a feature to change the wallpaper depending on the time of day/season etc.

If not, then someone make a program that does!
    that would be so freakin' hot.
    Quote Originally Posted by checkmate View Post
    I hope the Pre has a feature to change the wallpaper depending on the time of day/season etc.

If not, then someone make a program that does!
    You can do this now, if you are comfortable with Pre hacking (or even just Linux, since that's all the Pre is):

pre dev wiki: Random Wallpaper Switching
    thanks!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12