Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Anybody know where I can find a large Palm Pre Wallpaper for my Computer Desktop? I want that wallpaper that is on the Pre
    haven't seen anything. Maybe you can go to the Plam website, copy/save one the pics and photoshop it
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    I'm so burnt out on that wallpaper. I want to stomp that pretty plant! Just give me the Pre you stupid plant! Stop taunting me!!!
    -Goatin' Ain't Easy-
    Cant remember where I got it but I have the "Can I haz pre now" pic on my desktop. It has a pic of the Pre face fowrward with a black & white pic of a kitten as wallpaper. It's so cute!!

IGo
    Attached Images Attached Images
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
    There ya go....in the above post...

IGo
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
    Saw this link on Hofo... thought I would pass it along.

( Pre-Wallpapers.com } The Best Palm Pre Wallpapers on the Internet. - Home
    Awesome links guys! I haven't checked either link in depth, but where can I find that iPhone wallpaper (I think it's the default one) with planet Earth in a black background?

/edit: why are there so many of their wallpapers set horizontally? That would look really off on the Pre.
    how do you get these wall papers onto your Pre?
    Quote Originally Posted by Chessh2036 View Post
    how do you get these wall papers onto your Pre?
    Well first you have to get a Pre... ii

It should be as easy as plugging the Pre in as a USB device and copying the pictures to it. Then select them under preferences.
    Systems Analyst by trade, Drummer by desire and Music Lover by birth. A self proclaimed Geek and gadget nut. ii

Did you know: The Pittsburgh Steelers have more championships than 21 other NFL teams combined!
    Pittsburgh Steelers-6 Time Super Bowl Champions!

Pittsburgh Penguins-3 Time Stanley Cup Champions!
    It would be awesome if the Pre had a function where it would cycle through wallpapers like what Windows 7 does. Who's ever happy with just one wallpaper?
    will definitely be using these links to keep the wallpaper fresh and up to date on my pre!! thanks guys!!
    Sincerely,

Dwight Shrute
    Flickr: Palm Pre Wallpapers

1700 and counting!
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Good deal! Keep those links coming!
    Global Posts
    696 Global Posts
    hell yeah, ill be using these once i get my hands on a pre!
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    It would be awesome if the Pre had a function where it would cycle through wallpapers like what Windows 7 does. Who's ever happy with just one wallpaper?
    I definitely agree! I have already started downloading some wallpapers in preparation of the Pre. I want one that will refresh the wallpaper daily.

Hopefully, you can download these straight from the website to your Pre, but some early reports may indicate that saving media directly to the Pre may not be allowed. I hope this is a limitation of an early build of the Pre.
    No doubting the general target market of the phone considering 70% of those wall papers
    Quote Originally Posted by kilofoxtrot View Post
    Saw this link on Hofo... thought I would pass it along.

( Pre-Wallpapers.com } The Best Palm Pre Wallpapers on the Internet. - Home
    Suh-WEET. THANKS!
    * Stuck patches? Partial erase worked for me.
    * Stuck virtual keyboard? Partial erase AND folder deletion worked for me.
    Y'all realize these are all iPhone wallpapers that have been put on a page that says "Pre" right?

Not that there is anything wrong with it.....

I downloaded a bunch!
    Palms and more Palms till the 700p ruined it for me. Blackberry and now the Pre. Sprint customer since 1994! They had 1 tower in town.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast