Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Visor To Pre
  1.    #1  
    I've attached a Palm Pre Wallpaper which is off the Palm site, with my own little touches added/subtracted.

I went to ATT store three times to convince myself to buy an Iphone and went to the Verizon store twice to talk myself into the Blackberry Storm. And now I've been rewarded with the Palm Pre. It's an almost perfect phone. Can't wait to get it, especially since I used to have a Handspring Visor.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    boovish likes this.
    Shameless plug, we've also started a Palm Pre Wallpaper site with over 7000+ wallpapers, check it out:

( Pre-Wallpapers.com } The Best Palm Pre Wallpapers on the Internet. - Home
    ( pre-wallpapers.com ) - Over 7000+ Wallpapers for your Palm Pre... Enjoy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbo-SC View Post
    Shameless plug, we've also started a Palm Pre Wallpaper site with over 7000+ wallpapers, check it out:

( Pre-Wallpapers.com } The Best Palm Pre Wallpapers on the Internet. - Home
    There is a mobile site for the Pre mobile.pre-wallpapers - the best wallpapers for your Palm Pre. - Wallpapers How the hell do you download from there? I'm in 3D and found some of billiard balls I like, but IDK how to download directly from my phone.
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Visor To Pre View Post
    I've attached a Palm Pre Wallpaper which is off the Palm site, with my own little touches added/subtracted.

I went to ATT store three times to convince myself to buy an Iphone and went to the Verizon store twice to talk myself into the Blackberry Storm. And now I've been rewarded with the Palm Pre. It's an almost perfect phone. Can't wait to get it, especially since I used to have a Handspring Visor.
    We also have a more lengthy Palm Pre wallpaper discussion going on here:

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...you-using.html
    Anyone?
    Global Posts
    168 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NM08SRT8 View Post
    Anyone?
    I guess we have to wait for an update. I too tried downloading a wallpaper directly from their "Pre" website, but got nothing.
    You know what? If you double click on a picture, 3 options pop up on the bottom, left arrow, some button in the center, and a right button. IDK.. Weird

So if I save them to my computer, and put them on my phone, will they still look as crisp as they do when I view them from the pre-specific site on the phone?
    Global Posts
    168 Global Posts
    They look great on the phone. Most of the wallpapers are Iphone wallpapers that are 320x480 that render very nicely on the Pre.
    You know what? If you double click on a picture, 3 options pop up on the bottom, left arrow, some button in the center, and a right button. IDK.. Weird

So if I save them to my computer, and put them on my phone, will they still look as crisp as they do when I view them from the pre-specific site on the phone?
    Yes.

At this moment, you cannot download directly from the Pre. Its a software limitation (you cant save ANY pic from the web).
    Global Posts
    412 Global Posts
    I think the OP is talking about wallpaper for your computer screen that features the Pre. Cause that's what it looked like when I clicked on the link.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade? -Trent Reznor
    If you go to the regular website...download the wallpaper to your PC...plug in your Pre via the USB...transfer the wallpaper on your PC to the wallpaper folder on the Pre...Viola'
    Why does everyone want to make things difficult? LOL... All this connect Pre to PC, etc., etc... Simply go to pre-wallpapers.com on your Pre, find the picture you want, hold orange/white button while tapping the picture, and hit 'Copy to Photos'. Just like you would download ANY picture from ANY regular website.
    There is a mobile site for the Pre mobile.pre-wallpapers - the best wallpapers for your Palm Pre. - Wallpapers How the hell do you download from there? I'm in 3D and found some of billiard balls I like, but IDK how to download directly from my phone.
    Just hit the EMAIL ATTACHMENT next to the pic and open the email on the Pre. You can single tap the image at the bottom of the email to save it. I hope this helps.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    ~Jhoove09
    Sprint|Palm Pre
    AT&T|Palm Pre 2
    Quit trolling and go buy an Android.
    My Twitter Account
    My Themes

Feel free to AIM or SKYPE me.