Like Tree1Likes
  1.    #1  
    This is the official thread for Gliders Data Tracking. This application allows to follow data recorded by four robot-gliders of the Pac-X project. Select from Data Sources, the set of data and one or all gliders to be followed. Data are presented on Maps with color scale and detailed information.
    Any issues, you can email: PolarJack.Software@sfr.fr, or tweet @PolarJackSw, or just post them here.

Current Status of this application:
    - version 1.4.6, published on April 23rd, 2012,
    - devices: HP TouchPad.
    Last edited by jpiquard; 04/27/2012 at 01:55 PM.
    Regards, Jacques.

My Website:
    Polar Jack Software
  2.    #2  
    The Gliders Data Tracking has been updated today...
    New in this Version 1.0.1 :
    - Add a Zoom control,
    - Add the new Dataset 'Power Measurements',
    Regards, Jacques.

My Website:
    Polar Jack Software
  3.    #3  
    Today, you are 1000 users which have downloaded and tested Gliders Data Tracking.
    If you have requests, ideas or remarks about features of the App, please reply to that post.

Great.
    Regards, Jacques.

My Website:
    Polar Jack Software
  4.    #4  
    The 1.3.4 version of the App Gliders Data Tracking has been published to the App Catalog.
    This version adds a Popup menu from the Legend buttons to access:
    - to the complete route followed by each wave glider from San Francisco since the 17th of November 2011 with for each day a pin to know the distance and the speed,
    - to the display of last 15 days of data,
    - to the data explorer for each dataset of each glider from the starting date with an easy date browser,

In addition to the 4 wave gliders of the PacX project, follow Hermes in its demonstration area near La Ciotat in France.
    Now you are ready to follow gliders for the next part of the PacX challenge to Japan or Australia.
    Regards, Jacques.

My Website:
    Polar Jack Software
  5.    #5  
    The 1.4.6 version of the App Gliders Data Tracking has been published to the App Catalog.
    New features in this version:
    - load the last received data to display on map with a period from 1 week to 1 month,
    - allow to set automatic reload after dataset or glider change,
    - introduce a filtering function to reject invalid data,
    - allow to choose between time sampling and number of plots,
    Regards, Jacques.

My Website:
    Polar Jack Software
  6.    #6  
    Since the 28th of August 2012, the primary data server (called ERDAP) has been switched off and the version 1.4.6 of 'Gliders Data Tracking' application is not able to upload and PacX Challenge data even the old ones. A new data server has been developed few months ago (called SLAB) and will provide the access to all data of the 4 Wave Gliders from the beginning of the PacX Challenge.
    I am working to upgrade the application in order to use data from the new server, I will try propose the same features and publish a version 2.0.X as soon as possible.
    During the delay, you can follow the position of the Wave Gliders by using the PacX Status application available from the website of the Manufacturer Liquid Robotics.
    Liquid RoboticsPacX Status
    Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Regards, Jacques.

My Website:
    Polar Jack Software