Global Posts
    209 Global Posts
    to those who already have the Veer: are there any new wallpapers included? If so, may someone post them here or in the wallpaper section? Thanks!
    I would love to see/get them, too.
    You can probably extract them from the Veer doctor. But wouldn't the images be copywrited? I would think that other than screen shots it wouldn't be OK to post here.
    Global Posts
    209 Global Posts
    you find almost all the original wallpapers in here, so i guess thats not a problem.
    i am using the mob paper app on my Veer that refused to work on my Pre, and didn't even show on my Pixi. They have some pretty cool stuff. and free.
    Global Posts
    323 Global Posts
    as far as I can see there are no new wallpapers on the veer. Same old ones from previous devices.
    There is at least one because HP ships it with the blue streaks that you see in the ads.

I think jbg7474 just got a Veer, so hopefully he can post whatever came with his.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Yep. I believe there are three others. I'll post when I'm back at a computer.
    All of the Stock wallpapers for the Veer are posted here:

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...s-320x400.html
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    All of the Stock wallpapers for the Veer are posted here:

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...s-320x400.html
    Yep, that's the complete set I've got. But really, this is how your Veer should look. The MINI and the Veer just seem to go well together, don't they? Yes, I do drive a MINI.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
    Global Posts
    323 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    There is at least one because HP ships it with the blue streaks that you see in the ads.

I think jbg7474 just got a Veer, so hopefully he can post whatever came with his.
    Yep thats the only one thats not on the at&t pre plus.
    Quote Originally Posted by jbg7474 View Post
    Yep, that's the complete set I've got. But really, this is how your Veer should look. The MINI and the Veer just seem to go well together, don't they? Yes, I do drive a MINI.
    Nice one, man!

The blue streak wallpaper is what comes loaded out of box. It's the only one I didn't recognize of the images in the Wallpaper category.

However, my Veer has about 12 grainy pieces of album art (from really crappy bands) in the Downloads folder, so either my roommate has been fiddling with my phone (he hasn't), or the reps at the AT&T store fiddled with this Veer before they sold it to me.
    webOS user since 20090606.
    I really like the blue streaks wallpaper.