Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By panel
  • 2 Post By panel
  1.    #1  
    synoFM is file manager app for synology NAS servers. For proper functionality you have File Station enabled in Control Panel of your Synology DSM.

YOU ARE USING THIS APP ON YOUR ONW RISK, AUTHOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DATA LOSS

For extracting zip files I recomeds command line UnZip application from preware. It can be run from SDL Terminal app

Files are downloaded to synology folder. Guaranteed 100% compatibility with DSM 4.X

What's new:
    0.3.5:
    - bugfixes (tap&hold problem)

0.3.4:
    - usb device ejecting
    - items per page added in settings
    - paging bugfix
    - minor bugfixes

0.3.2:
    - touchpad two-panel version

Enjoy
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    If you like my applications (SynoMusic, SynoDM, SynoFM) and want to donate for future upgrades and development
    Rnp likes this.
    after downloading folders to my pre2 - synoFM displays in the app filelog that the "deleting ~temp~.....foldername.zip" is PENDING.
    But the temp file in synology is deleted.
    Synology 212+ DSM 4.0

Is it also possible to review the logfile independent of a completeted download, perhaps via a menu option 'log'.
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    Help!

Trying to install SynoFM on pre3 but it hangs. (both on Preware & WOSQI)
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    Got it to install.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by getsun View Post
    Got it to install.
    Hello, my Veer is dead, and my TP battery have died too , but ...

New battery to TP is on way and I will try to make new features and will fix error
    If you like my applications (SynoMusic, SynoDM, SynoFM) and want to donate for future upgrades and development
    Gwidion and gizmo21 like this.
    just a message to let you know that your application is running well on my phone (pre3) until I use a normal login. In other way when i am using a login with a space just as "jean philippe" it is not.

thanks a lot for your work
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by JPBoulanger View Post
    just a message to let you know that your application is running well on my phone (pre3) until I use a normal login. In other way when i am using a login with a space just as "jean philippe" it is not.

thanks a lot for your work
    thank you.

Is it working alright ? I'm not using it so much, but if there will be any bugs, let me know.

PS: I will look on space in username.
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    Hiya. I have a small problem that is probably very stupid of me, but . . .

When I start synoFM on my Touchpad all I get is the 2 panes with 'root' at the very top of both panes with nothing listed underneath. How can I see/use what's on my Diskstation?

I'm running v4.3-3810 now - just upgraded to see if that helped - it didn't :-(

Thanks
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeN68 View Post
    Hiya. I have a small problem that is probably very stupid of me, but . . .

When I start synoFM on my Touchpad all I get is the 2 panes with 'root' at the very top of both panes with nothing listed underneath. How can I see/use what's on my Diskstation?

I'm running v4.3-3810 now - just upgraded to see if that helped - it didn't :-(

Thanks
    Hello,

after upgrade synology something changed. I will fix this.
    Global Posts
    216 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by panel View Post
    Hello,

Yippieh!
    Hello,

one worry less about updating the syno. Now if only i knew if HDD sleep still works and newested zsrsfa still syncs with our oldwebos
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    Panel,

Any news about an update? I'm having to use ACL and sideloaded SynoFM at the moment and somehow it just doesn't feel right! :-(

Thanks
  13.    #13  
    They have changed mostly every request :/

I'm rebuilding whole app, it takes me few days, but I have partially working version now.
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    Thanks for your hard work. Donation by PayPal is on its way

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
  15.    #15  
    3.0.6 Alpha version

what's working
    - browsing
    - downloading files to TP
    - photo preview
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by panel; 01/07/2014 at 09:30 AM.
    3.0.6 Alpha version

what's working
    - browsing
    - photo preview
    is that compatible with older syno firmwares or is it only 4.3+ (i'm not into updating synology as i like that zarafas old version runs with webos and don't want to mess it up).

it's ok if it's not backward compatible as the older app runs so far well for me.
  17.    #17  
    It's compatible only with latest DSM version 4.3

I think that zarafa will work after update too, it's only web based software, but I don't know it 100%.

I'm now using Tine 2.0 instead of zarafa, because of easy installation, maintenance and backup. And it don't need no additional plugin for MS Exchange Sync.

[EDIT]

sorry I can't maintain older DSM version. There's lot of differences between them and I'm already on 4.3 .

But if somebody want to maintain older version, I can provide source code (but there's no any code description
    updated to DSM 4.3 because of possible hacking attacks on older versions: Synology® Fixes Vulnerability in DiskStation Manager, btw. Zarafa still runs on old version and still syncing great over 2 devices

3.0.6 Alpha version

what's working
    - browsing
    - photo preview
    any new version or is this still the latest release?
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    Hiya, any idea if this works with DSM 5? I haven't updated it yet, but will await your 'permission' before I do!

Thanks
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    Panel,

Any chance of getting this running with v6.x?

Thanks