1.    #1  
    The subject pretty much says it all. I did that for Palm for the 650 so does anyone have any idea as to how to get that started?
    Good Luck!!
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    You probably would have more opportunity if you were an employee of the phone company that will roll them out.
    Yea, when you find out let me know.
    Seems if you've already done it in the past, you've probably got a better idea than most of the rest of us here.
    As a non-Verizon employee, you need to
    1. spend a lot of time in the stores talking with the folks there.
    2. spend a lot of time on the phone with Verizon - particularly the tech and data folks
    3. spend a lot of money with them buying the latest equipment

The best think you can do is be the wireless purchaser in a large corporation with a long-time relationship with Verizon.

I did 1, 2, &3 and was asked to participate in the EVDO beta back in 2003.
    I would also think having a history as a beta tester and demonstrated ability to provide detailed and clear feedback would help. Assuming they beta test with non-employees, they will want to weed out those who simply want to have the device before anyone else.
    Take a Sharpie and write "7-0-0-w" on your Treo somewhere?
    throw a quarter in a pond & make a wish. Seriously one of the dumbest questions I have seen on here in awhile!!
    Quote Originally Posted by CrunchDude
    The subject pretty much says it all. I did that for Palm for the 650 so does anyone have any idea as to how to get that started?
    Get a tatoo of 700w on your head and spend lots of time at your nearest VZW store!

LG VX9800
    Motorola HS-850
    Linksys USBBT100
    Mobile Crossing BT GPS

(R.I.P.)
    VZW Treo 650
    Treo Side Case
    Quote Originally Posted by CrunchDude
    Uhmm.....ok, how did you manage to beta test the 650? Which route did you take?
    David
    Quote Originally Posted by delta_baggage
    Take a Sharpie and write "7-0-0-w" on your Treo somewhere?
    rofl

I think I'll do the same on my playstation 2...er I mean my playstation 3!
    Anyone who buys any Treo is automatically a Beta tester until Firmware updates are rolled out.
    Quote Originally Posted by mistercoffee1
    Anyone who buys any Treo is automatically a Beta tester until Firmware updates are rolled out.
    Yep. Just order one on the first day they are available.

"Sprint Treo 650 orderd day one" I love it now but Never again!
    Quote Originally Posted by RicoM
    rofl

I think I'll do the same on my playstation 2...er I mean my playstation 3!
    No, I think you meant, playstation 3-6-0!

ASIDE: Am I the only person in the whole world who gets Nintendo's little "Revolution" joke? I mean, 360 degrees is ONE revolution, right?!?!?
    Global Posts
    746 Global Posts
    It is X-Box 360 and PS3.
    ls3mach I think they knew that.. -.-;;
    Quote Originally Posted by mistercoffee1
    This seems to be an unfortunate trend in the consumer electronics industry in general -- the XBox 360 is another good example.