Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I might have just saved you some of you a lot of money. If you want the Palm OS with the look of Windows Mobile, get this Zlauncher theme.

http://www.1src.com/freeware/fileinfo.php?id=1316

I've been using this theme for about a week now, and I absolutely love it.

Here are some screen shots from my Treo:

Okay, maybe it's not EXACTLY what some of you had in mind, but it's cool in any event.
  2.    #2  
    Nobody likes my theme...
    I just downloaded it i think its awsome
    <Moved>...........
    Quote Originally Posted by jerbils
    Nobody likes my theme...
    How can I trust anybody who has yet to learn their ethics and mission statement? Inconceivable!
  6.    #6  
    I know, I'm a horrible person.

(Whistles Highway to Hell)
    Um, yea. So this theme will allow my 600 to tie into an exchange server seamlessly, natively handle Word and Excel docs, and give me evdo?
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas
    Um, yea. So this theme will allow my 600 to tie into an exchange server seamlessly, natively handle Word and Excel docs, and give me evdo?
    What? Zlauncher won't do that?

(OP-I do think the theme looks cool...if you want that look. )
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

9.    #9  
    daThomas, this was meant to be a fun little joke, you don't have to get all serious about it.
    **EDIT** Thanks for sharing!! Good lookin out!
    Last edited by Hu$tle; 11/07/2005 at 10:39 AM.

Sweet Chi-Town Music!

300 > 600 > 650

CURRENT EQUIPMENT

TREO 650

Alternate Phone- Motorola Razr V3 (silver)
    daThomas, this was meant to be a fun little joke, you don't have to get all serious about it.
    This dude has trouble seeing subtlety and takes himself waaaayyy too seriously.
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    I really, really, missed the Windows Mobile Today screen back when I had the Treo 650. I might have even kept the Treo a while longer with something better than the Treo's phone screen as the default...
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by Gasmeister
    Wait... me or him?
    Wait... me or him?
    yea, which one?
    how do i see the date and the tasks for today on that first screen , can you tell me the link to get that done? Thanks

Mark
    (New User) desperate!!
    Sorry, jerbils- I was referring to daThomas
    Quote Originally Posted by Gasmeister
    Sorry all. I'm just a little anxious to get my hands on a 700w on the Sprint network and even more anxious for the day I will be able to afford one.
    I've been using this theme since you've posted it and I just want to say THANKS.

I love it. Makes me smile when I turn on my phone Very clean look ! Much appreciated.
  19.    #19  
    Thanks for the comments, guys. As for the today screen thing, I actually just used the ZLPluginToday plugin that is bundled with ZLauncher. I set it up on the Plugin Tab (you have to enable it in the preferences). I then set it as the first tab, therefore it shows up everytime I hit the Home key.

Also, I have modified the theme since I took those screenshots, it actually looks A LOT prettier now. As soon as I get my laptop back from the shop, I will post more pics and links.

That of course means that my Treo is my only computer at the moment. ;-)
    Get back to me on those updates please. I'm loving your theme and so are my treo friends. Ill be checkn back on this thread but if you remeber send me a PM to let me know when you got it all up.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast