Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by dstrauss
    What do you want to bet that's not an error either - expect a processor speed downgrade to boot.
    There is always going to be a tradeoff between processor speed and battery life. Palm may indeed try to stay closer to their 600/650 ratings instead of boost the processor and have 4 hour battery life (like on one of the HP's). I'm ok with that as long as it's not slower than the 650.
    is that an Athena connector I see?
    Quote Originally Posted by dstrauss
    What do you want to bet that's not an error either - expect a processor speed downgrade to boot.
    WM is not known for its speed.
    I'll say it the same way I'd say it if we were talking about a girl:
    At what point does a good body no longer make up for having nothing upstairs?

I love the form factor. It's undeniably great. I just don't know if I can handle running out of memory again the way I have on previous treos. I've been hurt too many times before. I may have to find myself a nice xv 6700 when it comes out.
    Quote Originally Posted by gex
    From the pictures we can see the first available confirmation that the device will indeed be named the Palm Treo 700w.
    The 700 that Engadget had in September just days before the official announcement was also labeled 700w.
    Global Posts
    879 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by samkim
    The 700 that Engadget had in September just days before the official announcement was also labeled 700w.
    Whoops...your right...thanks!

Here is the image from the engadget story back in September that confirms their label also said 700w:

Quote Originally Posted by gex
    tried to black out all the number, but he forgot the important barcode. If they wanna find out who is he, all they have to do is use a barcode scanner.
    Why does it say CDMA. Aren't all 700Ws CDMA?
    Nice catch - so the next GSM will be a 700w too. Pop those balloons folks.
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
    Quote Originally Posted by the_passenger
    tried to black out all the number, but he forgot the important barcode. If they wanna find out who is he, all they have to do is use a barcode scanner.
    And you can stake a claim for the reward money
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12