Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Hi I got a treo 700w on ebay it works just fine on verizon but cant get a data connection does anyone have settings for evdo (i guess they must be the same that for the samsung) or even for a slower network.
    I have already installed the data plan so that should be ok.
    Thanks fryour help
    Global Posts
    274 Global Posts
    Son, you're going to need better bait than this if you are going to phish here.
    any chance he got scammed or bought a 650?
    I just bought a flux capacitor. But when I put it in my car, nothing happens. Any ideas?

Thank you in advance. You guys are the best!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    I just bought a flux capacitor. But when I put it in my car, nothing happens. Any ideas?

Thank you in advance. You guys are the best!
    What speed are you driving, lightning near, evdo settings ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    You're out of luck if you bought the model without the included Mr. Fusion.
    funny though a search for treo 700 on Ebay shows people already selling cases and BT headsets for it. lol
  8.    #8  
    well i can assure you i got one and its working perfectly fine so if someone wants to help me good if not bad luck i connect with*777 and sometimes it works for 10 sec or so and after it stops working...the model number is treo700w that i can confirm it also works with the same batteries and fits in the cradle all the other functions work perfectly.
    I would really appreciate some help in setting up an alternative data connection so please if someone has any idea pls pass it along
    Quote Originally Posted by gualti
    well i can assure you i got one and its working perfectly fine so if someone wants to help me good if not bad luck i connect with*777 and sometimes it works for 10 sec or so and after it stops working...the model number is treo700w that i can confirm it also works with the same batteries and fits in the cradle all the other functions work perfectly.
    I would really appreciate some help in setting up an alternative data connection so please if someone has any idea pls pass it along
    Just call Verizon, I'm sure they would love to help you out.
    Quote Originally Posted by neotope
    Just call Verizon, I'm sure they would love to help you out.
    You bet they would!
    Calling them about having a leaked 700w in his hands (purchased from eBay, no less, ultimate zinger to Palm + VZW) is going to be ALMOST as sweet as that HowardForums poster that leaked Cingular's UTMS/HSPDA schedule and blueprints!!

They're going to love this guy, man. As was said on the Diggnation podcast a few weeks ago, I bet these these big companies have "snatch and grab" teams! Muahaha!! That would be funny - marveling at your stolen 700w and ZZZIIIIP 16 commandos parachute into your living room.

Have fun with your imaginary 700w, gualti.
    Unlocked 750v: Voice / Data
    Blackberry 7130c: Private Line
    Motorola v60g T-Mo: Business Voice
    Also HTC TyTN factory; Palm LifeDrive & TX
    7 year Cingular/PacBell veteran.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kupe
    You're out of luck if you bought the model without the included Mr. Fusion.
    I know...I planned on getting it with the money those Nigerian dudes have been promising me. I should be getting a check any day now!!!oNe11!

w00t!!

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Gualti, that is so cool that you got a phone that won't be released until next year! We'd love to see a picture of it. Why don't you post one of you holding it and a copy of today's newspaper! That would be so neat!!
    gualti, seriously, we need to have pictures to get these doubting thomas' off.

Anyway, if you are saying the truth, we will try to help.
    So... is the bluetooth 1.1 or 1.2?

Sorry can't resist.
    Global Posts
    788 Global Posts
    and it ends
  16.    #16  
    sure will post a picture, just let me know how if not i can send it to any email.
    I really dont get why I should be lying,and just for the record i called verizon and the phone was recognized as treo 670 and they started asking me where did i buy it and i hanged up...
    sure will post a picture, just let me know how if not i can send it to any email.
    I really dont get why I should be lying,and just for the record i called verizon and the phone was recognized as treo 670 and they started asking me where did i buy it and i hanged up...
    Since the [img] tags work in this forum, you can do an offsite link, or just attach the jpg in your post.

Hold the phone up to this screen, this thread, this post when you take the pic.

(not a WM Treo, but this pic should do the trick, for reference)

18.    #18  
    here it goes hope than that satisfies you...now sriously i dont want to get into trouble i just would like for my treo to work so i can test it in the best of coditions.Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Ok, I believe you. What is under the grey tape though. I am so curious about that. It was on the engadget pictures as well.
    here it goes hope than that satisfies you...now sriously i dont want to get into trouble i just would like for my treo to work so i can test it in the best of coditions.Thanks

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast