Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
  1.    #121  
    Quote Originally Posted by delta_baggage

Oh, I am sorry. It seems the appropriate words were: "problem", "issue", and, of course, "updated."
    Since you like to do word searches, let's do another one on the world's largest word search:

Do a search on Google for "Microsoft Bug" and there are over 43K hits.

Same search on "Microsoft Patches" and there are over 720K hits.

First four hits? Microsoft's own pages.

Do a site search of Microsoft.com on the word bug and take a look. Give patch a shot.

Stay away from the Press Release speak. You can spin it anyway you like, but the fact remains that MSFT is infamous for early release "issues" and "problems". I pointed out that one of their newest products, WM5, has shown it's first "issue" and that MSFT will address the "problem" with an "update" next month.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodGuy
    Since you like to do word searches, let's do another one on the world's largest word search:

Do a site search of Microsoft.com on the word bug and take a look. Give patch a shot.

Stay away from the Press Release speak. You can spin it anyway you like, but the fact remains that MSFT is infamous for early release "issues" and "problems". I pointed out that one of their newest products, WM5, has shown it's first "issue" and that MSFT will address the "problem" with an "update" next month.
    Your product is based on Microsoft. You are so weird.
    A point that all the "bug" complainers always miss is that Microsoft products are so widely used that the "bugs" are found faster. Its just nature. If microsoft released products to only 6000 customers the bugs would take longer to find.

Quote Originally Posted by farzonalmaneih
    A point that all the "bug" complainers always miss is that Microsoft products are so widely used that the "bugs" are found faster. Its just nature. If microsoft released products to only 6000 customers the bugs would take longer to find.
    This nice part is Microsoft admits there is a bug, lets there customer know and then addresses,patches,fixes the issue/bug.

Let me beam you my contact information from Goodlink.
    Quote Originally Posted by GolfBallMan
    This nice part is Microsoft admits there is a bug, lets there customer know and then addresses,patches,fixes the issue/bug.

Haha! So funny.

To add fuel to the fire. Let me use "Microsoft Voice Command" do dial your phone number from my GoodLink contacts.
    ...You can spin it anyway you like....
    No, GoodFudda, YOU are the spnner around here. I mean, your product must REALLY suck, given that you feel so desperate as to repeatedly come into these forums--NOT to promote your own product and service--but to spread lies and misinformation or simply negatively spin information about another company's products and service!?!?!?!?!?

It is absolutely inappropriate.

Please stop.
    No, GoodFudda, YOU are the spnner around here. I mean, your product must REALLY suck, given that you feel so desperate as to repeatedly come into these forums--NOT to promote your own product and service--but to spread lies and misinformation or simply negatively spin information about another company's products and service!?!?!?!?!?

Please stop.
    I point to the post I made about ethics and Good Technology.
    Haha! So funny.

To add fuel to the fire. Let me use "Microsoft Voice Command" do dial your phone number from my GoodLink contacts.
    Hey, would it be appropriate to start a GoodLink "Bugs" Thread so that we can constructively organize them all in one place?

Global Posts
    879 Global Posts
    I pointed out that one of their newest products, WM5, has shown it's first "issue" and that MSFT will address the "problem" with an "update" next month.
    Actually I think it is a problem with desktop Activesync not WM5.

AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK. $I$ $have$ $not$ $really$ $looked$ $into$ $it$ $much$ $since$ $it$ $does$ $not$ $effect$ $me$ $at$ $all$.

Off topic for GOOD: Congrats on being included in the new HP 6500 through Cingular! I think you guys should work hard on getting included in the WMTreo but it is almost certainly too late for that if its not already there.
    Ethics and Good Technology.
    HaHa...
  12.    #132  
    Very good point.
  13.    #133  
    Quote Originally Posted by GolfBallMan

You got it in the next version. That, by the way, is not a bug. It is the lack of a feature. Funny, how when you used to work here, it wasn't a problem.
  14.    #134  
    Haha! So funny.

If you need that, let me know and I can give you a fix for it that has been published here and on the Yahoo! group.
    If you need that, let me know and I can give you a fix for it that has been published here and on the Yahoo! group.
    I know, I am one of the first to figure out the workaround. But that was over 1 year ago... The workaround works but Good should of fixed this by now. PPC phones require VC to compete with Palm.
  16.    #136  

Please stop.
    And it is absolutely inappropiate how you insist on flaming every single post I make and try to turn this into a bash GoodLink thread. You stop, I stop. Until then, I will counter your disinformation.
  17.    #137  
    Hey, would it be appropriate to start a GoodLink "Bugs" Thread so that we can constructively organize them all in one place?

Already there. Feel free to jump in.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/tc...ad.php?t=72496
  18.    #138  
    Quote Originally Posted by gex
    Actually I think it is a problem with desktop Activesync not WM5.

AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK. $I$ $have$ $not$ $really$ $looked$ $into$ $it$ $much$ $since$ $it$ $does$ $not$ $effect$ $me$ $at$ $all$.

Off topic for GOOD: Congrats on being included in the new HP 6500 through Cingular! I think you guys should work hard on getting included in the WMTreo but it is almost certainly too late for that if its not already there.
    Fair enough.

Thanks for congrats.
    Global Posts
    879 Global Posts
    IDC study: The Benefits of Microsoft Mobile Messaging

Note: I have not read this yet.. just passing along what I just found through a post on msmobiles.com
  20.    #140  
    Quote Originally Posted by gex
    IDC study: The Benefits of Microsoft Mobile Messaging

Note: I have not read this yet.. just passing along what I just found through a post on msmobiles.com
    Nice find. There was another one by Radicatti that said employees using wireless email recover almost an hour a day in productivity and they expect that to increase to 80 minutes by 2007.

http://www.geekzone.co.nz/content.asp?contentid=1637
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast