Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 35 of 35
  1. #21  
    I like how they say it is "unlocked".
  2. #22  
    For $2500 I could buy a human to make my calls for me.
    Who am I, sir? A Utah man am I A Utah man, sir, and will be till I die!
  3. cardio's Avatar
    Posts
    779 Posts
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by elder_shawn
    For $2500 I could buy a human to make my calls for me.
    Buying a human, sounds a bit too much like slavery to me
  4. #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by cardio
    Buying a human, sounds a bit too much like slavery to me
    Personal assistant is the PC term
  5. #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by cardio
    Buying a human, sounds a bit too much like slavery to me
    If you don't want to buy one, I'll take you to Hollywood and you can rent one for about 20 minutes.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  6. dwman's Avatar
    Posts
    896 Posts
    Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
    #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by chazglenn3
    His account got hijacked for sure. He normally sells shoes and pink plastic muscle men for crying out loud! There is an e-mail address at the bottom of the post...I'll bet it doesn't belong to "samtheman66".
    He also has a Motorola Razr V3x on sale for a whopping $4,299.00

    Interestingly enough, he has this little tidbit in his description....

    my ebay screename has not been hijacked by anyone, this auction is legit, I have no intentions of ripping anyone off like all the other auctions selling links to sites

    http://cgi.ebay.com/Unlocked-Motorol...QQcmdZViewItem
  7. #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by dwman
    my ebay screename has not been hijacked by anyone, this auction is legit, I have no intentions of ripping anyone off like all the other auctions selling links to sites
    Ummmm...okay.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  8. cardio's Avatar
    Posts
    779 Posts
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    If you don't want to buy one, I'll take you to Hollywood and you can rent one for about 20 minutes.
    Will it cost $2500 down there? You should import from San Fransisco, much cheaper here.
  9. #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by cardio
    Will it cost $2500 down there? You should import from San Fransisco, much cheaper here.
    Oh you can find some for that price. Next time I see Charlie Sheen, I'll ask him about the "High class" versions for you.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  10. #30  
    I sent the guy an email about the 700 asking him how he can sell a phone when it doesn't come out for months and about the "unlocked CDMA". EVEN IF it's a prototype he can get in huge trouble for selling it. Here is what he responded with:

    wow, you're really an *** aren't you. yeah i f*cked up and
    copied the html from one of my other auctions. you're right it
    can't be unlocked, it's a verizon branded treo 700w prototype.
    and i am not selling fake phones so f*ck you.

    So I asked him for some real photos...we'll see what he says...
  11. #31  
    Quote Originally Posted by MadlyAlive
    I sent the guy an email about the 700 asking him how he can sell a phone when it doesn't come out for months and about the "unlocked CDMA". EVEN IF it's a prototype he can get in huge trouble for selling it. Here is what he responded with:

    wow, you're really an *** aren't you. yeah i f*cked up and
    copied the html from one of my other auctions. you're right it
    can't be unlocked, it's a verizon branded treo 700w prototype.
    and i am not selling fake phones so f*ck you.

    So I asked him for some real photos...we'll see what he says...
    Class act that guy is.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  12. Cartman's Avatar
    Posts
    700 Posts
    Global Posts
    879 Global Posts
    #32  
    wow... that response screams that he cannot be trusted. No way I would deal with a person who responds to an auction inquiry in that manner.
  13. #33  
    Well Ebay removed the listing...
  14. #34  
    <merged>
  15. #35  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Class act that guy is.
    Way to go MadlyAlive !
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions