Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    Hey guys...that reminds me.
    Since it's being said the Treo 700w will be initally targeted at corporations and such, will there be a cameraless version?

Unlocked 750v: Voice / Data
    Blackberry 7130c: Private Line
    Motorola v60g T-Mo: Business Voice
    Also HTC TyTN factory; Palm LifeDrive & TX
    7 year Cingular/PacBell veteran.
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsAllVerbatim
    It does seem like Verizon wrangled some sort of Sprint-esque exclusivity deal with Palm and MS, and that the CDMA + EVDO will reign for 8-10 months and then the GSM version.

Which makes me not-so-happy since I have Cingular.
    But now that I think about it..hmm. Ah yes, I'll do this:

* Wait for the Treo 700w release.
    * Then, and only then, take my SIM out of my Treo 650, and put it in my Motorola v540
    * Purchase new Treo 700w with unlimited EVDO data and be happy. Different number, but, oh well. I want my primary number voice line in a smaller package anyway.

Yup.
    You are going to buy a US-only phone? Locked to a single carrier? MS and Verizon say jump and you ask how high?
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by whmurray
    You are going to buy a US-only phone? Locked to a single carrier? MS and Verizon say jump and you ask how high?
    Nope, rather have a GSM model, but really, I may have to seperate the two for work if the Treo 700 doesn't have a cameraless version.

And I love my 650, but I get hassled ALL the time...

Depending on price point I will most likely have a Motorola v540 with my primary Cingular voice line, and a Verizon EVDO Treo 700w as my smartdevice.
    Which can be left behind in places where camera and SD-laden devices are not permitted.
    Unlocked 750v: Voice / Data
    Blackberry 7130c: Private Line
    Motorola v60g T-Mo: Business Voice
    Also HTC TyTN factory; Palm LifeDrive & TX
    7 year Cingular/PacBell veteran.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12