Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I stated the 6700 you jerk. People like you are the reason others get misinformation. Sprint charges $15 for data, period. Verizon charges $45 or whatever amount you stated, period. Those are the facts. This is what I stated. You argued showing your ignorance.

I'm done.
    Global Posts
    501 Global Posts
    ehh people are going off the deep end. i'm pretty sure all kupe was saying was that because the 650 doesn't have evdo, it's still gonna be slow data (144kilobits) on sprint. no need to get all in a huff. technically speaking, sprint charges more than $15 for a data card with evdo. now let's all kiss and make up; no need to throw insults around! we all help each other around here
    Quote Originally Posted by sledgie
    ehh people are going off the deep end. i'm pretty sure all kupe was saying was that because the 650 doesn't have evdo, it's still gonna be slow data (144kilobits) on sprint. no need to get all in a huff.
    Exactly Sledgie. Shadow was so intent on flaming (for some unknown reason), he decided to (uncharacteristically) ignore all the previous posts in this thread. It happens - I've done it upon occasion too. No harm done.

BTW Shadow - I have an i730 (Verizon), an EVDO PC Card (Verizon) and a (desk drawer) Treo650 (Sprint) - I understand the data rate structures by both companies (especially all the cost changes by Verizon in the last 2.5 years I've used their EVDO - since beta test).
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12