1.    #1  
    Will I be able to use or download windows mobile on my 650 or am I stuck with the palm OS??
    I can't say it is impossible. . . But not likely I would think.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    Only stupid question is the un-asked one. . . .

I would say no. I am not sure the hardware is set up for it and two, no way WM5 is going to run on 32mb. (Can you install the Mac OS on a PC and visa versa?)

Cheers, Perry.
  4.    #4  
    That sucks because I just got my treo 2 weeks ago
  5. cec
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    I doubt it. All the WM 5.0 devices I have seen have at least 128 MB of ROM and 64 MB of RAM. Not sure if that is the absolute minimum but I guess it is close.
    There are WM phones. If that's what you wanted, why did you get the Treo?
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  7.    #7  
    I got the treo because of all the reviews I read,figured I'd rather have a killer pda/cell phone than WM,but if I'd known I could have both I might have waited lol
    Quote Originally Posted by blksolo
    I got the treo because of all the reviews I read,figured I'd rather have a killer pda/cell phone than WM,but if I'd known I could have both I might have waited lol
    You will love the 650. I do, but of course they all wonder why I am always so happy around here.
    Last edited by gtwo; 09/27/2005 at 09:45 PM.