Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I was playing with one at a local cell phone store this weekend. They are selling it for $999 with or without a contract to Verizon.
    Right...
    Wow, you can't even buy it at a VZW store until next year...

Shall I paypal you the money?
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by choile
    I was playing with one at a local cell phone store this weekend. They are selling it for $999 with or without a contract to Verizon.
    Really! I have to go to San Jose in the morning, which store, I might just stop by and have a look at it.
    How about I send you a money order or better yet cash and you can buy it and mail it back to me, ok?
    And the Pilgrims came over on the Space Shuttle!
    Atlas Just Shrugged!
    Quote Originally Posted by cardio
    Really! I have to go to San Jose in the morning, which store, I might just stop by and have a look at it.
    Back away Pal, it's mine!

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Global Posts
    261 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    OMG!! I'm so on my way to San Jose!!!! I want two. One for me and one for my pet talking Chameleon. He really likes the new WM Treo as well.
    Too late fellas, I already Western Unioned the money. Some dude in Romania said it was on its way...
    1. HTC Touch Dual Neon 300, Stock Rom
    2. AT&T Tilt (Refurb) with DK.8 Rom (collecting dust)
    Lies, all of you. I'm here now. In case you wanna know exactly where it is, I'm on Drury Lane...

Do you know??

Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Darn those new teleporting Treo 9900's. If only I had one I would have made it to San Jose faster than that monkee from Baghdad
    Global Posts
    204 Global Posts
    I have a government official in Nigeria that is handling the transaction for me...please include your checking account number and personal info and I'll deposit it there...
  13.    #13  
    You guys are so skeptical. For those of you who are in the area (on Story Road), PM me and I'll tell you where it is. I know he has 2 in stock and can order more. I think $1000 is steep but for those of you who are SERIOUS in getting one at that price, I can ask him.
    It's $999, but I can provide a special discount for TC members - get it for the low low price of $1249!!! Just give me your credit card number, date of birth, SS#, mother's maiden name, home address, etc.

* - Quoted shipping times are 3-5 business days, give or take 5 months.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    You guys are so skeptical. For those of you who are in the area (on Story Road), PM me and I'll tell you where it is. I know he has 2 in stock and can order more. I think $1000 is steep but for those of you who are SERIOUS in getting one at that price, I can ask him.
    Like I said, I will be in San Jose, actually Edith Morely Park in Cambell, in the morning, but close enough to stop by. If he has them in stock why PM you, just tell us the store loction.

how about this, you take a picture of you with it and have a phrase written on paper nearby that we tell you to have. so it's a pic of the treo 700w on paper with a phrase we tell you to have on the paper. THEN we MIGHT believe but we would believe more than we do now
    Quote Originally Posted by j$hort
    I have a government official in Nigeria that is handling the transaction for me...please include your checking account number and personal info and I'll deposit it there...
    scam....
    Quote Originally Posted by naturefreak85
    how about this, you take a picture of you with it and have a phrase written on paper nearby that we tell you to have. so it's a pic of the treo 700w on paper with a phrase we tell you to have on the paper. THEN we MIGHT believe but we would believe more than we do now
    Wait, are you actually asking for a "proof of life" for a 700w. That is so David Caruso of you.
    Quote Originally Posted by skfny
    Just give me your credit card number, date of birth, SS#, mother's maiden name, home address, etc.

* - Quoted shipping times are 3-5 business days, give or take 5 months.
    r u serious? lemme just hand over all my info....

scam again. fbi will have a field day on u guys
    All of ewes is nuts.....

I'll be home in 4 days. Count em, 4 days. I'm stopping by my neighborhood place and get one. I know they will sell me my fix. I need to lighten my wallet from all the money I make.....

Then it's off to Sprint to FORCE them to activate it. Do I have a plan or what?

Chuck
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast