Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213 LastLast
  1.    #161  
    I just realized a palm version of the "700" would be no different than the 650.
    Quote Originally Posted by sam-i-am
    He totally keeps looking at his phone... You know he's getting hit with calls or somethign and doing that auto-sms reply feature,.
    He's probably doing some work. I bet that guy is constantly in motion.
  3.    #163  
    no other operating system will be offered. Someone mentioned linux and Bill turned red!
    LOL... Linux question with gates on stage.... you see him clamp on that smile?
    No Symbian. And he said no Linux? I guess he's not considering Palm Linux as Linux, or we'll have some mad people here.
  6.    #166  
    they will no tbe doing palm linux, as they do not work with software at all now.
    " i would like a treo that can cook me breakfast "
    Bambi sounds sexy!!
  9.    #169  
    when will we see a "VOIP" (like, she said "VOYYYP") you think some educated reporters could be sent...
    except they didn't make wifi for treo 650's, 3rd party did
    Forget WiFi...give me Bambi!!!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    my school has voip, but i cant touch the hardware, just a phone jack
    Insertion I love the new avatar! Still holding Baghdad Airport right ?
    Have to love palms ceo's comment, "This is outlook in your pocket". Some of the features and functionality were cool guess the one to get hurt would the other middleware guys, RIM, Good, Visto..etc. How Gates referred to them was interesting.
    I agree with you regarding Exchange users -- good for them.

It did look like verizon let you check personal accounts on the device -- no idea if it is push, doubt it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    "I triple guarantee you, there are no WM Treo's in Baghdad. Let the WM infidels bask in their illusion. We will welcome them with bullets and shoes!!"
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
  16.    #176  
    the camera will have the ability to read barcodes and read and translate foreign text...
  17.    #177  
    like, not this one but in the future I mean.
  18.    #178  
    YEA! HE IS GETTING THE TEXTS! He just said everyone got his number!
    Hahahahahahahah
    Gates is getting the SMS's, this is very funny