1.    #1  
    Check this out!!!

http://www.engadget.com/entry/1234000867059961/

palm supoortting windows? sounds like a conflict brewing.
    Global Posts
    353 Global Posts
    You really should learn how to use the search function dude... call the fire department, yer about to be flamed...
    Don't believe it. It's an elaborate hoax.

Current: iPhone 3G
    Retired from active duty: Treo 800w, Sprint Touch, Mogul, Apache, Cingular Treo 650, HP iPaq 4350, T|T, M505 - Nokia 3650 - SE R520m, T610, T637, Moto P280, etc, etc...
    Uh... Belive it, its not a hoax...

http://www.palm.com/us/company/pr/ne...l?reqid=760556
    Quote Originally Posted by GSXMonster
    This is really true?!?!?
    Further Proof...

http://businessweek.com/technology/c...6583_tc081.htm

You guys here at TreoCentral may want to get a forum for the 700w up pretty quick...

-Rob
    Last edited by GSXMonster; 09/23/2005 at 08:11 PM. Reason: additional info..
    OMG!!!onE11!!!! you're kidding me, is it really true?
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Seriously guys, welcome to 3 days ago.
    Fantastic!!! How did you ever find that article???

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    MyTreo.net
    Someone does not understand that they are being toyed with.
    Im feeling some sarcasm.... Im new and didn't see any posts about it... Thanks for the warm welcome... I think ill stick with posting over at MTDN... *pfft.
    MyTreo.net
    You are so friggin' in the know dude, can I hang out with you??? Let's be bestest buds, 'kay???

Im feeling some sarcasm.... Im new and didn't see any posts about it... Thanks for the warm welcome... I think ill stick with posting over at MTDN... *pfft.
    To be fair...there are a lot of threads and probably 100's of posts on this by now...you in all fairness should feel a little sarcasm.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

I browsed the headings of all the posts in the Treo 650, and general forums, I did'nt see any that stood out... My apologies, I'm obviously a sucker (or blind, take your pick). And to be completely "fair" I made an error, I've now been enlightened. And to be completely "fair", Insertion, I don't appreciate your rude comments. It just shows the character (or lack there of) of the person making them... Don't bother posting any further "flames", I wont be reading (unless of course they are made at MTDN). Thanks for making a first impression a lasting one for TreoCentral.
    Wow...touchy...
    Palm Treo 680
    Unlocked GSM
    Global Posts
    353 Global Posts
    People are so sensitive these days... tsk tsk tsk...
    What about the Future Treo forum, since this one is future?
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    I browsed the headings of all the posts in the Treo 650, and general forums, I did'nt see any that stood out... My apologies, I'm obviously a sucker (or blind, take your pick). And to be completely "fair" I made an error, I've now been enlightened. And to be completely "fair", Insertion, I don't appreciate your rude comments. It just shows the character (or lack there of) of the person making them... Don't bother posting any further "flames", I wont be reading (unless of course they are made at MTDN). Thanks for making a first impression a lasting one for TreoCentral.
    Rude?? Flames??? Funny.

I actually went out of my way not to flame you. In comparison to some of my older posts, I all but stuck my tongue in your mouth and gave you a reach around.

Wow...