Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Photoshoped or not? You be the judge.

Take from Mobile-Review.

Link
    Last edited by lgreenberg; 08/08/2005 at 10:26 AM.
    I dont believe the hype.
    ~ ScandaLous ~
  3.    #3  
    Yeah, I'm slightly skeptical. It looks "Photoshoped" to me.

Wouldn't they change the design of the device at all? And why does the Windows version not need an antenna but the Palm does?
    It looks sweet. Who knows.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

I might believe it if the person that made the image had better Photoshop skills when removing the antenna. I can't believe Palm would put out an image with that kind of quality.
    I say photoshop.

256MB RAM
    WiFi AND BT 1.2
    2MP Camera....

I like how the dude who posted it says, "I found this pic on the net..." without giving a link.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Global Posts
    324 Global Posts
    Obvious photoshop (even to me) - there's little "nubs" where the antenna was cut out, and there's still a shadow from the antenna.

HOWEVER... that being said, that's exactly the treo I want. No antenna, and I dig the cool new palm logo. (Oh, and PalmOS Linux, too)
    Looks sweet....or do you mean the specs are sweet; because when I look at it, I see a 650......a 650 with a smuggy screen...whoever photoshopped it could have at least cleaned the screen (lower left corner) before submitting at as the next Treo.
    ~ ScandaLous ~
    The bluetooth 1.2 specification is fishy...why 1.2? Obviously we all want 1.2, so why specify that? I believe Palm would just say "Bluetooth." Also, GPS? As in e911 GPS? That's already pretty much a standard.

It looks good, but I am doubtful. Also, didn't they just release the new Palm logo? So it's already on a device? Yeah. And why is it so blurry? Hmph.

EDIT: After looking for more than a few seconds, it's obvious it's a bad photoshop job. A pic with specs, Windows, and the new Palm logo ain't gonna be THAT easy to get already. LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by neotope
    I might believe it if the person that made the image had better Photoshop skills when removing the antenna. I can't believe Palm would put out an image with that kind of quality.
    What? Just because there is a shadow of an antenna that isn't there, you assume it's Photoshopped???

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Obvious fake. Fun idea though.
    Makes me wanna join that site, just so I can call that dude an ***...

Quote Originally Posted by lgreenberg
    Yeah, I'm slightly skeptical. It looks "Photoshoped" to me.

Wouldn't they change the design of the device at all? And why does the Windows version not need an antenna but the Palm does?
    Because whoever photoshopped it removed the antenna, look where it should be, it's *obviously* been removed digitally, and a ****-poor job of it done.

Besides, how is this "proof"? It's a little 'datasheet' on a slightly modified Palm looking model.
    They can put 2GB of RAM on that thing, I'm not biting (again). I'm not going over to the dark side. Activesync is NEVER going to touch a PC of mine, EVER.

Bwhahahahahahahaaaa....
    Cingular Treo 650
    Click here to see what's loaded on my Treo 650
    Do you like my dog? Visit his website!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by khaytsus
    Besides, how is this "proof"? It's a little 'datasheet' on a slightly modified Palm looking model.
    Some people want it so bad that they'll believe anything! This one little pic is all they need to start saving for the next Treo.

And while I thinking about it....com'er greenie so I can kick you for posting this!
    ~ ScandaLous ~
    i am so sick of the idea of having a windows based treo.
    i tried the ipaq for a few days once. all i can tell you is that it is a bloody difficult os to get used to. i am glad that i am still with palm os.

TY
    That is soooo fake...examine the logo, its should be at a slight angle as the device but it isn't....never happen.
    Of course this wouldn't leak the day BEFORE the new logo became public...oddly enough it's the day AFTER.

Anyone who gives this an ounce of cedence probably shares an IQ with isertions avatar
    So fake! Everyone knows from history, Sprint PCS will release the next Treo first. His specs don't even say CDMA.

I agree they would redesign the keyboard and unit all together.

It is cool to think what a Treo 700 might be like though.
    Palm Professional -> Palm III-> Sprint Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Sprint Handspring Treo 300 -> Sprint Handspring Treo 600 -> Sprint Treo 650 -> Sprint Treo 700p
  20.    #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by scandalex
    And while I thinking about it....com'er greenie so I can kick you for posting this!
    Come on now.

Don't shoot the messenger.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast