Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Makes me wanna join that site, just so I can call that dude an ***...
    And so it is done.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    yeah this guy takes our enthusiasm for something new that has more features that everyone wants and makes it into something tangible....at least he coulda not gave the picture away by not letting the faint view of a building not be on the screen,and cleaning the screen could have helped a l'il also......and why is the palm logo so blurry.....?? com'on man.....we weren't born yesterday, i'm a l'il upset because when i saw the title i almost burned my lip when sippin' my coffee.....i just had to vent a l'il......this guy almost cost me a very "enjoyable" weekend with my wife.....but thanks to my quick reflexes i managed to get it on my shirt instead......!!LOL
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by Ljj8503
    this guy almost cost me a very "enjoyable" weekend with my wife.....but thanks to my quick reflexes i managed to get it on my shirt instead......!!LOL
    OMG.

I guess I should have used more restraint when posting this. I thought people would be interested in it.

I don't want anyone to have an accident. Should I remove it?
    Look at the top left of the unit where the carrier logo usually is. You can see that the texture is different showing another obvious photoshop edit.
  5.    #25  
    For me the most obvious sign it's fake is the keys. This is mentioned in the original thread but I'm sure they have to get rid of the "Home" key if it were a "Windows Mobile" device. Maybe it would take you to the "Today" screen?
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    And so it is done.
    And I am a copy cat
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    And I am a copy cat
    Bwahahahaha!!!!oNe11ONe!!11

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    And Bluetooth is spelled wrong...
    Strange. The T700 does not even have the PalmOne markings of a prototype instrument. Looks like an altered (PhotoShopped) T650 to me.

Stalker768
    Quote Originally Posted by Stalker768
    Strange. The T700 does not even have the PalmOne markings of a prototype instrument. Looks like an altered (PhotoShopped) T650 to me.

Stalker768
    ya think?
  11.    #31  
    Quote Originally Posted by GeekDude
    Now that's funny.
    Of course do not tell me about spelled wrong. If GeekDude know about spelled wrong, why not GeekDude spell for us?

drum drum drum . . . . .
    Fake...even I can make better fakes than this
  15.    #35  
    Well the person finally admitted it's a fake.

Not that we needed him to tell us.
    Global Posts
    939 Global Posts
    a rump pa pum pum...
    I gotta have more cowbell
    Who the hell would want an FM radio in their phone................................

And of course the next Treo will have a 2MP camera; just a slight upgrade.
    Somebody....anybody........................Don't let Dr. Doom spill his Kool-Aid on his brand new "perrywinkle" sweater vest!!!
    Notice that Bluetooth is misspelled in the specs graphic

Quote Originally Posted by lgreenberg
    Come on now.

Don't shoot the messenger.
  19.    #39  
    Quote Originally Posted by naftalim
    Notice that Bluetooth is misspelled in the specs graphic
    Yeah. I noticed it when GeekDude pointed it out about ten posts up.

thats photoshopped. rather lazy job too. all they did was take off the antenna
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast