Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Alan Morford
  1.    #1  
    I need software to deliver notifications about business meeting to several clients or business partners from Windows mobile phone connected with laptop system. I want to send business notifications to list of contact numbers from my laptop through Windows phone. But i don't have any idea how to send group sms from laptop without internet using Windows mobile.
    Can anybody help me?
    Have you tried looking at Windows Phone Central | News, Forums, Reviews, Help for Windows Phone They are a dedicated Windows Phone support site. You may have to transfer all of your laptop contacts from your laptop to your phone, and send directly from your phone.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    does it have to be SMS rather than group emails which would be less hassle for you.

a mailing list/group is far easier to make/manage in outlook or thunderbird, your laptop could just leech your phones data connection for this.
    Touchpad Keyboard Themes - >> Click Me <<
    Hummm... interesting... following this subject, somebody can say how can I use group sms in my Pre 3?

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rnp View Post
    Hummm... interesting... following this subject, somebody can say how can I use group sms in my Pre 3?

Best Regards...
    Yup. Multi Message Pro | webOS Nation or there's a lite version too. But I have the Pro version and it's worth it. $1.50
    Follow me on Twitter
    For the latest webOS news check out pivotCE
    Rnp likes this.