1.    #1  
    Hi, I've decided that my Pro does everything I want and to keep it going as long as I can. I've bought a second handset as back-up should my treasured phone be lost or broken.

I wanted some help from someone with experience of syncing. I want to get my contacts on to the backup handset and to be able to sync it to upload all of my purchased software. I am terrified that if I sync the new blank phone - it might wipe all of my data replacing my tasks and contacts etc with the blank data from the phone. I don't want to risk upsetting the sync of my main phone or lose any information.

Can anyone tell me how to do this - is it worth setting up outlook under a new identity or is there a way to be sure that the information will come from my pc to my new phone rather than the other way around?

Many thanks
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    Not an expert, but I'd think Sprite Backup could help here.
    I second the Sprite Backup option. Just perform a full backup of your 1st phone using Sprite, and then restore the 2nd phone using the 1st phone's backup. If they're both the same type of phone (meaning they're both GSM or both CDMA), then you should be able to clone them easily this way.
  4.    #4  
    Thanks guys - that's very helpful.