1.    #1  
    Hi all!

It seems Pocket MSN for WM5 is not working anymore.

Any ideas to make it work again?

But It looks like WM5 MSN server is down.

Regards///
    Nokia 1100 - Alcatel OT156A - Motorola C650 - Motorola v220i - Motorola V555 - The Great Motorola V360 - The Amazing Treo 650 - Treo 750 - Original Palm Pre (1.4.5) - Palm Pre2 (2.1) + Touchpad.
    Sorry to ask, is that an app on your device or you are just viewing in the browser?
  3.    #3  
    No, it's an application that comes with the device.
    It's like WLM for WM6 but the one that comes with the Treo 700wx.

Regards///
    Nokia 1100 - Alcatel OT156A - Motorola C650 - Motorola v220i - Motorola V555 - The Great Motorola V360 - The Amazing Treo 650 - Treo 750 - Original Palm Pre (1.4.5) - Palm Pre2 (2.1) + Touchpad.
    Ah, the only similarity I can associate with that is the Bing application (I forgot what the prior incarnation of that app before MS re-labeled it as Bing) that MS used to supply and sometime this year, they completely disabled it and it's completely just web.

I like the old app, much simpler to get info and more functions than the web version.

Also, you cannot set up hotmail email accounts via your phone email settings, they decided to point that to the web version also. You can work around it for now but it may not be long before MS shuts down that as well.
  5.    #5  
    Yes, i know. in fact, now it is not working at all. So i think the service was shut down.

It a pity because it was a great app and i do not like using the web at all.

Thanks for your help!

Regards///