1.    #1  
    Hi all. Recently, I had to hard reset my Sprint 800w. I was able to get everything back except the picture mail cab. All of the old forums and support articles (support.sprint.com/support/tutorial/Sprint_Picture_Mail_Install/2061) point to the winpm_800w.cab file, but it's long gone. When Sprint upgraded the software store, that file wasn't move. As a result, I can't get a hold of this CAB file anywhere. The Sprint Software Store folks (run by handmark) say it's a Sprint issue, and the three technical reps at Sprint have no idea what I'm trying to do. The Sprint Store rep says what I'm trying to do never existed!

I was hoping that someone here downloaded the CAB file before it disappeared and can post or send to me. I would love to have the capability back if I can just find the file!!

Thanks!
    Mike
    I hope someone here can help you....
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    Sorry to revive such an old thread, but I thought it may be useful to have this hanging around somewhere.
    Attached Files Attached Files