1.    #1  
    I have downloaded the bootstrap installer from mp.windowsphone.com and run the installer...but Marketplace simply seems to crash during startup.

Does anyone run Marketplace on an STP with no problems? Are any workarounds needed (or, conversely, is this even worth the time?)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dinoSnake View Post
    I have downloaded the bootstrap installer from mp.windowsphone.com and run the installer...but Marketplace simply seems to crash during startup.

Does anyone run Marketplace on an STP with no problems? Are any workarounds needed (or, conversely, is this even worth the time?)

Thanks
    There's a version I got from xda-developers that worked on my GSM TP. Sorry, I don't have a link handy & don't have time, right now, to get that for you.

One warning, the version that runs under WM 6.1 only installs to main memory & doesn't upgrade to a version that will install things to sd card. But it could still be useful to see what's out there that you want, then go find it manually.
    Phones: Cingular 8525, GSM Treo Pro, Tilt 2
  3.    #3  
    I have the same XDA installer saved...I was hoping to use the official MS Marketplace release instead. It's stupid that, it seems, MS has released an official version for "6.1"...that doesn't seem to run.

How typical

Thanks