1.    #1  
    Hey guys,
    I'm using the original alarm clock of the Treo Pro.

Every so often, after a fresh HARD RESET, the same problem emerge - my phone resurrects (!) past alarms.
    Whether they're on the list (of 3 alarm settings) and unchecked, or any alarms that I've set in the past and aren't visible at all right now, they go off!

It seems that if something is messed up in the registry, but then again I'm not at all experienced with WM operating systems.
    Quote Originally Posted by boyoboyo View Post
    Hey guys,
    I'm using the original alarm clock of the Treo Pro.

Every so often, after a fresh HARD RESET, the same problem emerge - my phone resurrects (!) past alarms.
    Whether they're on the list (of 3 alarm settings) and unchecked, or any alarms that I've set in the past and aren't visible at all right now, they go off!

It seems that if something is messed up in the registry, but then again I'm not at all experienced with WM operating systems.
    Not the registry but the notification queue on WM has been a perennial problem. Download a copy of MemMaid and run a regular clean-ups, that is likely to resolve the issue.
    Have a great one...Doc D.

Phillips VELO > Palm III > Palm V > Palm 505m > Treo 180 > Treo 300 > Samsung i500 > Treo 700p > HTC 6800 > Treo 800w > Treo Pro > Palm Pre > HTC Evo