1.    #1  
    jus started yesterday, the only was i can get my tp to wake up is by hitting top power button. up untill yesterday, i always just hit the red end key, or d-pad to wake it up. ive looked though all the setting thinking m,aybe my phone got bumped in my pocket. i havent installed any app is over 6 months. any ideas????
  2.    #2  
    just wanted to add, it just seems that whole key pad is disabled while it is asleep.
    Global Posts
    118 Global Posts
    Have you tried a hard reset?

I would try this but only if you have a backup, I find a hard reset has been my saviour in a couple of instances. I have a scheduled back up for every day at 2:00am.
    Treo 750 WM6.0 + Treo Pro WM6.1
    Carrier:Telstra Australia NextG (3G).
  4.    #4  
    have been trying to hard reset for last 2 days. since the red end key only works when screen is awake, I can't preform the hard reset. I've tried it dozens of times. I don't know if there is another way to hard reset ??
    Global Posts
    118 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tuffyo891 View Post
    have been trying to hard reset for last 2 days. since the red end key only works when screen is awake, I can't preform the hard reset. I've tried it dozens of times. I don't know if there is another way to hard reset ??
    I just pull the battery and then put it back in while holding the 'Red' button down...

Is that what you've been doing?
  6.    #6  
    yeah, tried that....red button doesnt work. it only works if the screen is lit up
    Global Posts
    118 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tuffyo891 View Post
    yeah, tried that....red button doesnt work. it only works if the screen is lit up
    I think I saw in one of the forums that you there is a reset button on the bottom of the phone (Small hole next to earphone jack) that can be activated with a paper clip......I just tried it but it didn't do anything so I'm not sure if mine has a problem or not.