1.    #1  
    Hi guys, decided to join amongst the treo users in hopes that my helpless **** can get some assistance in some of my nagging issues i've been having with my palm treo pro .

1) On my main Today screen, I keep having my sms showing that i have 1 unread message, but in fact i dont! has there been a solution for this (cab file possibly?) or is a hard reset the only solution?

2) Does anyone else, when they hit the internet button, and are on the explorer page, have difficulties/lack of patience when you type in a URL? when you type within the website (like google), it types just fine...it seems to have like a 15 second lag with every letter i type within the URL box...is anyone experiencing this and/or any suggestions?

Please help me if you know of any solution! I've been scanning the web for months, and havent had any luck.

If these questions have been answered already, please don't bash me :-(

Thanks so much!!
    Does anyone else, when they hit the internet button, and are on the explorer page, have difficulties/lack of patience when you type in a URL? when you type within the website (like google), it types just fine...it seems to have like a 15 second lag with every letter i type within the URL box...is anyone experiencing this and/or any suggestions?
    clear the browsing history and cookies/temp data. inside IE... menu>tools>options
  3.    #3  
    cjohnson, can i just say you're AWESOME?!

as someone who fixes other people's computers and such, i have no IDEA why that did not cross my mind.....thanks so much!

Now i have to see if one of you guys can help me on the false sms message thingie :-)

Lovin this forum!