1.    #1  
    is there a way to listen to music on my device via a bluetooth headset?
    Quote Originally Posted by iheartpalm View Post
    is there a way to listen to music on my device via a bluetooth headset?
    Yup. What you use depends on whether you want earbud or full headphone style headset. I've only looked at earbud style.

The Jabra 8010 has two earpieces. You can use just one, without the two being attached, or attach them for stereo.

My favorite for music, at the moment, is the Plantronics 903. It's a two earpiece stereo unit. The earpieces do not detach. And it has a bass enhancement setting that improves the sound.

If you prefer one earpiece, the Jawbone Icon just got a firmware update to allow music listening.
    Phones: Cingular 8525, GSM Treo Pro, Tilt 2
    I highly recommend the Motorola S9-HD. More than just headphones, it has a microphone...is a hands-free device. The HD variant has bass enhancement and calls come through both ears. The sound quality is fantastic and unlike earbuds, the speakers cannot fall out of your ear 9my ear canals must be funnel shaped). It has 3 buttons over each ear, for next/previous song, play/pause, volume up/down, and most importantly, answer/end call which also works to trigger voice command. Battery life is outstanding, and when my first one would not take a charge after a month, Motorola replaced it without a hassle. The current one is over a year old now without a single problem.
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    I also recommend the Motorola s9-hd. I have 2 pairs and love them. I use corepalyer for music and the play/pause/ff/rr functions all work through the headset. Just donít try to go running with them.. the sweat will cause problems with buttons, I broke 2 pairs this way but Motorola replaced them each time.
    Quote Originally Posted by gkurt View Post
    I highly recommend the Motorola S9-HD. More than just headphones, it has a microphone...is a hands-free device. The HD variant has bass enhancement and calls come through both ears. The sound quality is fantastic and unlike earbuds, the speakers cannot fall out of your ear 9my ear canals must be funnel shaped). It has 3 buttons over each ear, for next/previous song, play/pause, volume up/down, and most importantly, answer/end call which also works to trigger voice command. Battery life is outstanding, and when my first one would not take a charge after a month, Motorola replaced it without a hassle. The current one is over a year old now without a single problem.
    Third positive vote for the Moto S9-HD. I also use Sony BT Stereo headset, they are also extremely good and very comfortable with over the ear design.
    Have a great one...Doc D.

Phillips VELO > Palm III > Palm V > Palm 505m > Treo 180 > Treo 300 > Samsung i500 > Treo 700p > HTC 6800 > Treo 800w > Treo Pro > Palm Pre > HTC Evo
    Would any of these allow me to listen to my notebook's audio as well? Thanks.
    You may be right; I may be crazy. But, the Treo may be just the device I've been looking for.