1.    #1  
    I have the Treo pro and I also have the worst Sprint service at my house. I am constantly missing calls and getting delayed texts. However, there is a Verizon tower right next to my house and my phone jumps from roaming 5 bars, to none on Sprint. My problem is that I downloaded the force roam cab but for some reason it does not work. My phone just shows it searching when I switch it to roam only, and it will search as long as I leave it on roaming. Am I doing something wrong?
    You've gotten further than I did then. I just installed the ForceRoaming.cab too and I still only see the Sprint Only and Automatic radio buttons in my phone service settings.
    I installed Force Roaming several weeks ago because I have a weak Sprint signal at work, and use it all of the time. When I change to Roaming, the triangle appears and the Bars immediately jumps to 5, and I haven't had any problems in roaming mode at all.

Bsq, if you haven't soft rebooted yet, soft reboot and then see if the Roaming option shows up.

Quote Originally Posted by bsquarewi View Post
    You've gotten further than I did then. I just installed the ForceRoaming.cab too and I still only see the Sprint Only and Automatic radio buttons in my phone service settings.
    Got it now... second install and reboot was the charm. For whatever reason the first time I installed and rebooted it didn't take.

Now, if only there was a SPB Mobile Shell widget to change the roaming settings without having to drill all the way down to the settings.

Or, anyone know of a Profile based program that can switch from Roaming to Automatic based on either time of day or better yet, GPS location?
    So where can I get this cab??
    Yes,where is the file?any links?