Global Posts
    300 Global Posts
    Hi all
    the phone won't charge, when connected to the microusb charger yesterday the red light would light up continuosly indicating connection but didn't charge. Woke up this am and the phone is completely unchargeable. I'm not sure whether the battery has malfunctioned or if it's the charging socket. It's out of warranty so I haven't called Palm to charge me $35.
    Any ideas? I've called sprint stores locally but they don't have treo pro batteries in stock.
    Have you tried charging it using the usb port on a computer ? Your wall adapter might have died.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wizardknight View Post
    Have you tried charging it using the usb port on a computer ? Your wall adapter might have died.

X2 on this
    Global Posts
    300 Global Posts
    Pc won't even charge it, TP is in a loop where it tries to boot up then restarts. I'm going to try another generic microusb wall charger .
    Global Posts
    300 Global Posts
    The battery had died. The phone booted up as soon as I inserted a new battery. I had a hard time finding the battery locally. Went to several local Sprint stores, but only found it in one. The rep got one (opened)from the store room and gave it to me for free!