1.    #1  
    I'll make this brief: When I go to sleep, I like to sleep as long as humanly possible. Unfortunately, morning phone calls & texts make that quite hard. Even when the phone is on my night stand on vibrate, it wakes me up first ring.

I'm not looking for all the bells and whistles. As popular as it is, I've found Treo Alerts to be way too difficult to use effectively. SPB is way too much, as I love the WinMo 6.1. interface as is.

What I'm looking for is something that when I want my phone to be 100% silent, no vibrations, rings or alerts, it can do that with as little interaction from me as possible. It's quite the hassle to go into Sounds & Notifications and have to change every single event.

I've searched the forums to no avail. Any help whatsoever would be appreciated.
    on top of the screen hit the speaker icon and then hit off
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanC1906 View Post
    I'll make this brief: When I go to sleep, I like to sleep as long as humanly possible. Unfortunately, morning phone calls & texts make that quite hard. Even when the phone is on my night stand on vibrate, it wakes me up first ring.

I'm not looking for all the bells and whistles. As popular as it is, I've found Treo Alerts to be way too difficult to use effectively. SPB is way too much, as I love the WinMo 6.1. interface as is.

What I'm looking for is something that when I want my phone to be 100% silent, no vibrations, rings or alerts, it can do that with as little interaction from me as possible. It's quite the hassle to go into Sounds & Notifications and have to change every single event.

I've searched the forums to no avail. Any help whatsoever would be appreciated.
    Your best bet would be one of the profile switchers. It might be a little complex creating the initial set of profiles. But, once they're in, they can switch on a schedule or by tapping an onscreen button. Both Ageye (g-Alarm, etc.) & SBSH (Calendar Touch, etc.) make commercial versions. You can probably find freebies at any of the ppc freeware sites.
    Phones: Cingular 8525, GSM Treo Pro, Tilt 2
    Try turning the phone off, then tap the button on the very top to the left once. It won't bother you again until you want it to.