1.    #1  
    So it's a beautiful spring day (70 degrees!) here in Michigan, and after tuning up my XC bike, I went for a short 10 mile ride. I did what I've always done with my phone when I'm not wearing a camelbak: I put them in my saddlebag without thinking twice about it.

After I got back, I attempted to respond to one of the text messages i had received. Except I couldn't, because my keyboard picked up a case of the crazies while I was on my ride. The problem seems to be with the bottom row of keys: The 'b' button plain doesn't work, and the space bar has a mind of its own. It inserts about 50 spaces at the end of each word.

So I did a hard reset, but that didn't work, so I figured I must have broke something. And now that I think about it, a small saddlebag gets a LOT of shocks and vibrations. And I like to bunny hop curbs and do **** like that, which I did a few times.

So I took it apart. Check the attached pics, because I don't think I can explain this very well. There are seven little "yellow things": two at the top, four in horizontal row in the middle, and one at the bottom. The one at the bottom broke off and was rattling around inside the phone.

At first glance I though the little yellow things just held the large clear plastic spacer thingy in place. But after looking closer, they all appears to be soldered in place with two tny drops of solder, so I'm wondering if they're actually electrical components. Which would make sense, since the broken little yellow thing is right at the bottom of the keyboard where the bottom row of keys and space bar are.

So tell me, smart electronic geek people, did I break something important? If so, I'll look for a parts 800w on ebay and replace the whole keyboard pcb. If not, I don't want to waste my time.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Why not just replace it at Sprint store?