1.    #1  
    So last night, I went to send a text message, and within a few words, it would close out of the text..disappeared. Phone started acting buggy too (freezing, slow). I started to figure out after a certain point, if I hit space or inserted a period, it would do it. Soft reset a handful of times. Then if that stopped, it would go blank (not show what I was typing but the cursor moved) when after I put in "I" and hit space. It also does the same if it needs to auto insert an apostrophe...

I'm losing my mind..12 soft resets and it hasn't corrected anything. Anyone know what this might be before I do a hard reset??

Thanks.
    your best bet is to do a hard reset so back up what you need to and hard reset away just dont back up any of your registry and you should be fine
    My STP was being a touch laggy yesterday, after I let someone else use it. Since he is a Centro user he couldn't get a grasp on where things were nor on the idea of WinMo's full mutitasking, so he has a large number of apps open has he went from one to another searching for what he wanted.

A few soft resets reduced the issue but did not seem to "cure" it completely, so this morning I pulled the batter for about 2 minutes - that seemed to clear things right up.
    Mine started doing exactly the same thing 3 or 4 days ago. Soft resetting several time during the day only helped for a few minutes. Eventually I had to do a hard reset and all is fine. The weirdest thing is that my WIFE's phone is now doing exactly the same thing. Screen for texting vanishes if you hit 'space' or 'period' or 'hyphen'. Is this a virus or script? Because the phone gets very sluggish leading up to all of this.
    I'm thinking we should start a survey on this because I am beginning to wonder if this may be due to the Sprint / Palm Y2k10 SMS bug patch.
    Quote Originally Posted by dinoSnake View Post
    I'm thinking we should start a survey on this because I am beginning to wonder if this may be due to the Sprint / Palm Y2k10 SMS bug patch.

im running mightymikes first rom with the patch from palm with no issues what so ever