1.    #1  
    Is there a way to add a wallpaper on the "my info" page on the Treo Pro?

Hope there is..

Thanks in Advance!
    N3210 > N6210 > N7650 > N3650 > SE K700i > Treo 680 > Treo Pro...
    not that im aware of. not tring to be a d@#k but why not ask all your questions in one post? they will be answered faster that way
  3.    #3  
    Im sorry for that one.. Are you using WinMO 6.5? coz im stil in 6.1.. where can i get the update? Im using Treo Pro unlocked by the way-if this help..
    Quote Originally Posted by yanz011 View Post
    Im sorry for that one.. Are you using WinMO 6.5? coz im stil in 6.1.. where can i get the update? Im using Treo Pro unlocked by the way-if this help..
    go to forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=138 from there you will find 6.5 roms with variety but before you do that make sure you HardSPL your phone or you will brick it
    T-Mobile Unlocked Palm Treo Pro my 6.5 rom using AcidHax's 21884 build kitchen modded by Mord4z
  5.    #5  
    what is HardSPL? and how do you do that?
    Quote Originally Posted by yanz011 View Post
    what is HardSPL? and how do you do that?
    its the unlocker for the treo pro which then allows you to flash roms . here is the link forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=95870 the instructions are on the first post but there is a bug but to fix that follow these instructions to For those who having problems with usb connection:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mord4z
    I had some problems too here, the spl software don't find my tp. I solved the issue putting in boot loader mode unplugging and plugging again the device to the pc, the pc recognizes the new hardware and install it! All works then.
    Quote Originally Posted by vladimir2989
    McDoPDA, after ur device enter 3 colour screen, unplug it from USB before pressing next on the update utility, plug it to different USB and wait for windows to discover it again, when it will say new device is ready to use press next in the update utility...
    i think the last post is more descriptive hope this helps.
    Last edited by trickbiker121; 03/20/2010 at 06:11 PM.
    T-Mobile Unlocked Palm Treo Pro my 6.5 rom using AcidHax's 21884 build kitchen modded by Mord4z
    Quote Originally Posted by trickbiker121 View Post
    hardSpl basically stops your phone from being bricked when flashing a rom. here is the link forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=95870 the instructions are on the first post but there is a bug but to fix that follow these instructions to For those who having problems with usb connection:
    i think the last post is more descriptive hope this helps.

Hardspl is the unlocker for the treo pro which then allows you to flash roms
    Quote Originally Posted by ooxteme View Post
    Hardspl is the unlocker for the treo pro which then allows you to flash roms
    sorry about that i always thought it was a safe way to flash rom this is my first windows mobile phone so im still learning thanks ooxteme i fixed my post .
    Last edited by trickbiker121; 03/20/2010 at 06:44 PM.