1.    #1  
    Is there a reg hack that can shorten the vibration when on silent mode? You see, i have about 25sec ringtone and when my phone is on a silent mode, the phone vibrates for about a 10-15 sec and it wont stop even when im pressing a key on the phone.

Is there a solution or a fix for this to shorten the vibrate alert for the pro?

THanks is advance!!
    N3210 > N6210 > N7650 > N3650 > SE K700i > Treo 680 > Treo Pro...
    That is one of the primary reasons I got rid of my good old Treo Pro and went to the dark side; iPhone , Blackberry. It's like a bug, referred to as the 'eternal vibration' palm failed to release a fix for former loyal Treo/Palm customers.
    Global Posts
    565 Global Posts
    I had the same question a while back ago. The HTC phones usually have different vibrate-tones, so when a phone call comes in the phone vibrates differently than when a new mail arrives (or SMS, etc).

The solution to the Treo Pro apparently is using this app:

Treo Alerts for Treo Pro

It is posted and maintained by a fellow forum user (and FREE). He has a step-by-step guide how to set up different vibration tones. I personally did not try it myself since, well, I am now rocking a nice HTC Touch Pro 2 though I miss sometimes the front-facing keyboard and small form factor... though everything is forgiven once I enjoy the internet at 800x480 res...
    Ode to the Treo Pro: you had to look so good, you had to be HTC in disguise...
    Quote Originally Posted by chestvrg View Post
    That is one of the primary reasons I got rid of my good old Treo Pro and went to the dark side; iPhone , Blackberry. It's like a bug, referred to as the 'eternal vibration' palm failed to release a fix for former loyal Treo/Palm customers.
    Huh? You felt like abandoning a device you already owned...because of a single issue?

The world's skin must be getting thinner by the minute!
    Quote Originally Posted by waldo15 View Post

The solution to the Treo Pro apparently is using this app:
    It clearly states in the software menu that it cannot change the vibration of the ringer.

Or am I mistaken?
  6.    #6  
    Treo alert solves the vibration of sms but still cant configure the vib settings for incoming call though..
    I know this is one of the primary reasons why I got rid of my Treo Pro.
  8.    #8  
    its managable though.. i still love my treo pro.. and owe, it only bugs on incoming call when on vib mode which i think its a good one not to miss call with the vib alert..

But still hoping for a fix for this though,, =)
    that is a real pain and one reason this phone makes me nuts. I keep it silent all the time and that eternal vibrating is just very irritating. that is a serious oversight in my opinion.
    Franklin Planner (Monarch Size)>Royal Organizer>years>>>Treo 650>Treo 680>Treo Pro>BB Bold>Pre3
    i wonder if there is a way to create a vibrating ring tone without it being on silent.
    Franklin Planner (Monarch Size)>Royal Organizer>years>>>Treo 650>Treo 680>Treo Pro>BB Bold>Pre3