Global Posts
    680 Global Posts
    MightyMike is thinking about building a MightyROM for a Treo Pro.
    He's a great "chef," and wants to know how much interest there would be for it.
    So, while we wait for Malatesta to release his ROMs, feel free to vote here:

How many users still use this device? w. custom rom? - PPCGeeks
    Palm III -> Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Dell Axim X5 Advanced -> Dell Axim X3i -> Dell Axim X50v -> Cingular 8125 -> Sprint Palm Treo 700Wx -> ->Palm Treo 700P (my wife's but I played with it ) -> Sprint Mogul -> Treo 800w -> Touch Pro & Treo Pro.
    Mike probably makes the best ROM's currently. I've used a couple of Mike's ROM's for my Touch Pro and his work is solid. Many of us would dive on a Treo Pro ROM made by him.
    ATT History- From 1997-2001-> Nokia 6362->Motorola StarTac->Nokia 8260.

Nextel History From 2001-2004-> Motorola i1000-> Motorola i90c-> Motorola i95cl-> Motorola i730->Motorola i850.

Sprint History From 2005 - Currently->Sanyo 5500-> Sanyo 5600-> Sanyo-> 7400->Sanyo 8300->Sanyo->7500-> Sanyo 9000->Sanyo 8400->Sanyo M1->PPC-6700->Treo 700wx->PPC-6800(Mogul)-> Motorola Q9C-> Treo 800w-> Curve->Treo 800w->Touch Pro->Treo Pro> Curve "M"->HTC Hero.
    Global Posts
    680 Global Posts
    He just posted that he got his device and is working on the ROM!
    Should be nice to try.
    (Also want to try Mal's as well. Hint, hint.)
    Palm III -> Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Dell Axim X5 Advanced -> Dell Axim X3i -> Dell Axim X50v -> Cingular 8125 -> Sprint Palm Treo 700Wx -> ->Palm Treo 700P (my wife's but I played with it ) -> Sprint Mogul -> Treo 800w -> Touch Pro & Treo Pro.
    *waves hello to everyone*
    awesome news! i'm super pumped!
    Samsung N400 -> LG LX5350 -> Samsung A400 -> Sanyo 8100 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> HTC 6700 -> Treo 700wx -> HTC Touch -> HTC Mogul -> HTC Touch -> Samsung ACE -> Treo 800w -> HTC Touch -> Touch Pro -> Treo 800w -> Touch Pro -> Treo Pro -> Blackberry Bold 9650
    i cant freakin wait for his rom to come out!!!!!!
    Global Posts
    680 Global Posts
    Yes, it is out

Visit MightyROM.com to obtain download & link to discussion thread for the ROM

I hope everyone enjoys the release

Cheers!
    o thee Mighty, it did not take you long!

will you be so kind to make the GSM release also?
    just loading it now.

My first ROM update ever.

ROM virgin..lol
    way to pop the old cherry lol
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    Hmm, a rom gsm could also be made in his work!
    So i initially tried it and felt the Titan scrolling was a bit sluggish..

Jumped over to Mattbees (spelling?) Rom and was impressed on how well the finger scrolling . Also enjoyed the Start and close buttons on the bottom part of the screen.

3 things i disliked about MAttbees:
    - X button doesnt really close the app.
    - TREO ALERT PRO does not work with that ROM (at least not LED control)

-Because of the chunkiness, some program menus are not visible..

So,

Im back on Mighty Rom, tweaked it with some Memaid and im at about 34% free RAM. Seems like this really is the more stable, plus it uses up more of the screen adequately.

Currently running/installed:
    -SEVEN
    -Exchange
    -Treo Alert (WHICH WORKS GREAT ON THIS ROM.. big +)
    -Google Maps
    -Palm Messaging
    -Opera Mini 5
    -Titan with Weather.

Any now if i can increase the speed for the finger scrolling? I tried the screen sensitivity reg edit, but not sure that made a difference.
    Global Posts
    680 Global Posts
    I had good luck with the first ROM/build. (Vanilla 6.5)
    Tried the next two with 6.5.3 and had a couple issues. (First one was missing some BT stuff, so fixed with rev2, but phone isn't ringing.)
    Back to the first MightyROM release for me, and will keep trying the new ones as they're released.
    Mike,

Any word on if you are going to do a GSM version. I am sure a lot of guys would jump allover it!
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by magicman_007 View Post
    Mike,

Any word on if you are going to do a GSM version. I am sure a lot of guys would jump allover it!
    No sign of a gsm MightyRom yet. well, I'm trying by myself to cook a gsm rom.