1.    #1  
    I have a Treo Pro and can't get it to connect to my home WiFi which is using WPA2-PSK and the SSID is Hidden. The issue is with it being hidden because when I go into the linksys settings and make it visible it can connect, but as soon as I make the network name hidden it can't connect.

BTW. My HP iPaq has no issue connecting to it hidden. So I know what I am doing.

Does anyone know how to fix this? Could this be registry?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by triplecore View Post
    I have a Treo Pro and can't get it to connect to my home WiFi which is using WPA2-PSK and the SSID is Hidden. The issue is with it being hidden because when I go into the linksys settings and make it visible it can connect, but as soon as I make the network name hidden it can't connect.

BTW. My HP iPaq has no issue connecting to it hidden. So I know what I am doing.

Does anyone know how to fix this? Could this be registry?

Thanks
    I am using WPA2-PSK with hidden SSID...with no problems at all. I have a D-Link DIR-655 and I have the DHCP assigned IP address reserved for the Treo Pro rather than random assign.

The only thing I can think of is to check if you are using TKIP; AES on WPA2 is 'standard' and it may be possible that the Treo Pro or router is having a problem in TKIP mode.

Other than that I would check the internet for reports regarding this issue on the router with whatever level of firmware you are currently running. Maybe a firmware update is needed to solve the problem.