1.    #1  
    I found out that Verizon is selling Treo Pros in B2B channels, anyone know of a way to get one? Preferably not with a contract.
  2. jbb
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    I think Verizon will add a smartphone data plan no matter you need it or not.
    I would choose other better smartphone such as discounted Moto Droid from Verizon for better experience if I have to pay the same data plan rate. I don't know the Verizon well, but I suspect total price of discounted phones plus Early Termination Fee is roughly the same with non-contract ones.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by jbb View Post
    I think Verizon will add a smartphone data plan no matter you need it or not.
    I would choose other better smartphone such as discounted Moto Droid from Verizon for better experience if I have to pay the same data plan rate. I don't know the Verizon well, but I suspect total price of discounted phones plus Early Termination Fee is roughly the same with non-contract ones.
    Sorry, I didn't ask about data plans. I know that Verizon will require a data plan for the phone. I don't want the Droid. I'm wanting a Treo Pro that will work on the Verizon plan I'm already on, which already has a data plan.

I'm hoping that someone here knows how to get a phone from the B2B channels for a consumer customer. And, as I said before, preferably without a contract.