1.    #1  
    Recently upgraded to Windows 7 Ultimate... On XP, I was able to sync it using the Palm software. It doesn't appear as though this is a supported option any longer.

How are you backing up your calendar and contact information using Windows 7? Is there another/better way?

TIA!
  2.    #2  
    **BUMP**

Sorry to be a PIA guys but I really need an answer to this one...
    Having the same problem. Went to MS and downloaded the file for vista / windows 7 but it wouldn't install (confilct problem). same thing with active sync.
    Windows Mobile Devide Centere! Not Active Sync!
    Try Download From MS.
    Tried that several times. It wouldn't load due to a conflict error.
    RealDeal71,

Prior to migrating to Windows 7 from Windows XP did you run the Windows 7 Upgrade Advisor?
    To determine if your current computer configuration will be compatible with Windows 7 please go to the following link: microsoft.com/windows/windows-7/get/upgrade-advisor.aspx

Another resource to verify compatibility is available at the Microsoft Windows 7 Compatibility Center located at the following link: microsoft.com/windows/compatibility/windows-7/en-us/default.aspx

Jessica
    Microsoft Windows Client Team
    As for me, this is a new machine with windows 7 home prem preinstalled and I get conflict errors.
    I am running a Windows 7 laptop w/Home Premium and no errors. What conflicts are you getting?
    I don't recall if there was an error number only a popup that said there was a conflict.
    Now I'm getting a notice that it didn't install properly. Hpaaned several times. Is there someting that has to be upgraded to the phone? Still have activesync on it.
    Getting closer. Gotmit to install but now my PC won't recognize my 800W (unknown device)
    Got it to sync via bluetooth. Still won't connect with USB cable. PC doesn't recognize the phone with the USB.
    I have had that problem in the past, hence I Bluetooth it exclusively.
    I have no problem with it on two computers with windows 7 using the USB connection. Just using Windows Mobile Device Center. One computer is 64 bit and my laptop is 32 bit. Both computers had Vista and I did the windows 7 upgrade and no issues either way.
    Bell Rotary --> Kyocera 6035 --> Kyocera 7135 --> Palm Treo 800w