Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    Like with all these new OS' does anyone still use Windows Mobile?

The other OS' are:
    - Android
    - Webos
    - IOS
    Wow. What a question. Bunches of us still use Windows Mobile. Customizable, stable. For many of us it is trouble free. My Touch Pro 2 works very well. Eye candy if you want, no eye candy if you want. As easy to use as can be.
    Global Posts
    680 Global Posts
    I still use WM, but must admit that I'm likely moving to Android once Sprint gets a big and powerful piece of hardware like the "Supersonic" or the Nexus One.
    I will say that I will not be waiting for the Windows 7 phones to come out. MS just moved way too slowly in this rapid-paced and ever-evolving arena.
    Palm III -> Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Dell Axim X5 Advanced -> Dell Axim X3i -> Dell Axim X50v -> Cingular 8125 -> Sprint Palm Treo 700Wx -> ->Palm Treo 700P (my wife's but I played with it ) -> Sprint Mogul -> Treo 800w -> Touch Pro & Treo Pro.
    Quote Originally Posted by xdalaw View Post
    I still use WM, but must admit that I'm likely moving to Android once Sprint gets a big and powerful piece of hardware like the "Supersonic" or the Nexus One.
    I will say that I will not be waiting for the Windows 7 phones to come out. MS just moved way too slowly in this rapid-paced and ever-evolving arena.
    I'm now mostly using a Tilt2 instead of my Treo Pro. My UI of choice has been Androkkid, which is Android-like. As the local phone geek for a friend of mine who is on VZW, I went with her to look at phones. Particularly the Droid. A barebones WM phone is still easier to use & more useful than the Droid. Having used a bunch of proprietary Motos, the original Nokia N80 & several WM phones, it shouldn't have required a manual to find some of the basics on the Droid. Unless the other Android phones are more intuitive, I'm not impressed.
    Phones: Cingular 8525, GSM Treo Pro, Tilt 2